• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly N Brush

First XI
never found one
Anyway on with the ratings
Flavs-9-Once again quality looked comfy in the air collecting the ball and made some important saves
Hunt-7-Cleared up well, worked hard and got forward when needed also worked well with JCR
Prior-6-Steady start, one misplaced header that could of cost us but lets give him the benefit of the doubt as he hobbled off a couple of moments later (subbed for Clarke on 24 mins)
Clarke-8- Suprised me as i was thinking the worst when he came on as i hadnt rated him at all since last nite and looked extremely comfortable up against Mido
Sodje-9-Mr Reliable our rock at the back another great performance from him and was unlucky with his header that went inches wide
Hammell-8 1/2-One of his best performances of the season for me got forward more than usual defended much better then usual and looked premiership class yesterday as Malbranque was having a great game but was finding it extremely hard to get 1 over on Stevie.
JCR-8 1/2- Worked his socks off made a tackle which was probably one of the best of the match and for once defended and he actually did it well coming forward he looked dangerous and caused all sorts of problems for their opposite number (Benoit Assou-Ekoto) (subbed for hooper around the 108th minute)
Hooper-6-Didnt have much to do. looked alright for what he did, had a couple of positive bursts at the spurs defence but didnt manage to produce anything spectacular.
Maher©-7-His tackling last night was of top quality unfortunately i didnt feel his passsing was to the same standard and were a bit sloppy hardly ever finding his attended target
McCORMACK-STAR MAN 9- Absolutely brilliant brought the ball forward well broke up many of their attacks and was everywhere doing everything a great potential signing(subbed in the 113th minute for Francis)
Francis-6-Didnt have much to do as he was a late sub didnt make any mistakes but did clear one good spurs chance.
Gower-8 1/2-similar to JCR worked hard and well going both ways of the pitch an impressive performance on his return to WHL.
Eastwood-6-Disapointing just didnt look up for it very lazy and had a bad first touch showed a few glimpses of what he can do but generally didnt look in the mood.
Bradbury-7-Many balls were played into him and he done well to bring them down hold up the ball and keep possession just wish he would learn to have a shot more often.promising performance though.
SUBS:
not used; Paynter,Welch

8.5 for JCR ?

Im a fan of his but he looked anything but dangerous last night. Even I was frustrated by him.

He got a lot of the ball yet only got one ball into the area and had one shot, thats less dangerous than what Freddy did, who you gave a 6.

Agreed, JCR didnt pretty much nothing yesterday and i'd like to see Mitchell Cole given a chance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly N Brush @ Dec. 21 2006,18:13)]never found one
Anyway on with the ratings
So you didn't see the "Spurs v Southend - the fbm report" pinned thread at the top then? Or the "fbm view and ratings - Spurs game" message I posted this morning saying that it was a pinned topic?

Back