• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Last season dvd

OlvisIII

Coach
I have tried to found out about last season's review - only to be told that they are no longer going to be printed. Didn't get one around Christmas because of the fiasco over not working and just hadn't got round to it. Can't believe there are no more to be printed.

Wondered if there were any copies out there that people had finished with for sale? Long shot I know.

I haven't got one and to be honest im quite surprised that no ones ripped it and selling off cheapo copies, because i would have one!

I ahve the facilities to rip DVD's and i'm able to multiple replicate DVD's (nature of work) and print on the disks, so if anyone wants to lend me their copy to distribute thats fine.

(This is dogy and most likely to get removed)

:cry:

only we can not order enough programmes for a comepitive home game with Man U game and also DISCONTINUE selling the DVD that highlights the season we won a major honour !!!

I'm pleased someone's raised this because it was something I wanted to ask about. I popped into the club shop before the Leeds game, just to check that as people had mentioned on here that they weren't on sale. I couldn't see any (didn't ask anyone because all the staff were busy as usual on a matchday).

But if they have sold out and no more are to be printed, I think this is outrageous. Like Olvis, I was hoping to get one for Christmas, my sister tried getting it for me but couldn't because of all the problems they had with it. I'm sure there would still be huge demand for it, as I'm sure we're not the only ones to be left disappointed. I know it wasn't entirely the club shop's fault, or indeed maybe not their fault at all, but I don't understand how they could have taken delivery of so few items and then have no plan in place to replenish once they sold out?

I really really want one, to add to the DVD I got of the previous season (which I bought February or March of last year, long long after they had first gone on sale), and I really wish the club shop would get a large order in. However, if they're going to be stubborn about it, I would be prepared to go for a copy from adwebb or whoever else able to do it. I actually want to give my money to the club shop, but if they can't recognise a money-spinner when they see it, then I'll take my money elsewhere...

:mad:

I am going to e.mail the club about it - if others do exactly the same we might get somewhere.

I do find this amazing, I appreciate there are probably minimum runs etc but like people have said this is a piece of History we should be stocking this FOREVER.

I do find this amazing, I appreciate there are probably minimum runs etc but like people have said this is a piece of History we should be stocking this FOREVER.

Absolutely ridiculous mate ......Im sure Scriven will see this thread and have words.:)

Lads the min order is 500, do you think we will sell that?

I'm not sure we will be if you can convince me otherwise I will see what can be done.

I think I might have a couple of copies in the office that i pulled to one side but didnt need in the end.

Will check tomorrow and post on here if so.

Back