• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Last's night Echo! West Ham fan car

BrettieAngell

THE ROCK GOD
Page 2, West Ham "fan" car is vandalised. Anti West Ham slogans and "SUFC" were sprayed on the car, the plate has a West Ham badge but the owner is a Sheffield United fan and hasn't changed the plate after buying the car second hand 10 years ago (??).

The police are appealing for witnesses.

Page 2, West Ham "fan" car is vandalised. Anti West Ham slogans and "SUFC" were sprayed on the car, the plate has a West Ham badge but the owner is a Sheffield United fan and hasn't changed the plate after buying the car second hand 10 years ago (??).

SUFC for Southend United or SUFC for Sheffield United?

Not me, though if it had been a car with a Col U sticker in it then I might have known something!!!:winking:

Love it !!!!!! :smile:

Love it !!!!!! :smile:

It's not something that you'd want to happen to your car tho is it? I went up to Scarborough a few years ago and stayed overnight in a hotel. Came out the next day and our car had its wondow smashed, cos there was a Southend badge on it

If someone could scan it/take a picture I would be most grateful. This sounds like the best story ever.

So the owner claims to be a Sheffield Utd fan but has driven round for 10 years with a Wet Spam badge on his car, even after the Tevez affair? :sherlock:

Hmm good question! As its in Southend and there was a west ham badge on the car I'm guessing the former!
You never know the owner could have been really drunk and decided he'd had enough of people thinking he supported west ham, so decided to spray SUFC on his car so everyone knew he was actually a Sheffield United fan, he then woke up the next morning suffering from amnesia and so assumed his car must have been vandalised by Southend fans. Case closed.

Went to the local Tesco's this morning and saw an old boy in an Orient shirt. Just saying.

Sheffield united fans must have more hate for west ham than us surely, all sounds a bit suss to me, also if I bought a car with some sort of col ewe or orient stickers/badge on it it would be off that same day.

Absolutely..

You never know the owner could have been really drunk and decided he'd had enough of people thinking he supported west ham, so decided to spray SUFC on his car so everyone knew he was actually a Sheffield United fan, he then woke up the next morning suffering from amnesia and so assumed his car must have been vandalised by Southend fans. Case closed.

...and he bought it secondhand 10 years ago. Methinks he just wanted an excuse to get a new car.

hahaha, vandalise your own car after 10 years brilliant!

Back