• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Late night Fenchurch Street options

Fenchurch street late night snack option

• Burger King

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Delice de France

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Cornish pasty shop

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Pray local takeaway is still open.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
It wasnt.

A beef chow mein would have made tomorrow morning a lot easier to face on five hours sleep.

**** me I hope the Chinese at Benfleet is open.

Shuts at 23.00 I think. If you board a vomit comet later than the 22.00 you'll likely miss out on their unique version of customer service.

Burger King at Fenchurch Street comes into play now and again. So do the taxis at Leigh-on-Sea, Chalkwell, Westcliff......etc.

Fenchurch Street is lacking in fast food amenities.

You're probably better off detouring via a curry house on Commercial Rd and catching the train from Limehouse.

It has the added bonus that you can always pop into Sonny and Terry's for a swift half if you've a wait.

Also, what DtS said.

Pasty is a no no as by the time it takes for teh thing to cool down its home time anyway - plus makes one hell of a mess whilst trying to eat lag boat . Bit of a tip with the late night Baguettes , as they have no doubt been sitting there for a good 10 hours , turn them upside down when eating to avois roof of mouth collision with a rock hard bit of baguette , been on teh wrong end of them many a time.

That chinese at benfleet was good about 10-12 years ago. Still good?

Burger King wins this!

Pasty is a no no as by the time it takes for teh thing to cool down its home time anyway - plus makes one hell of a mess whilst trying to eat lag boat . Bit of a tip with the late night Baguettes , as they have no doubt been sitting there for a good 10 hours , turn them upside down when eating to avois roof of mouth collision with a rock hard bit of baguette , been on teh wrong end of them many a time.

Upper Crust ones have been fine on the couple of occasions I've had them when getting the last train home from Fen St.

Back