• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Form Guide Last 6 Matches Table Here!

I know people like big wins but it winds up the opposition much more if you win by a dodgy penalty or an offside goal. If you’re winning four zip the opposition fans have already gone home but a 90th minute own goal and you can really enjoy giving them the ****er sign. That is the true spirit of football. One of my favourite ever goals was Freddy’s late penalty against Northampton in the 95 home play off semi. Nicolau with the dive, what a legend. Or Mike Marsh’s last minute thunderbolt against Ipswich. They were so gutted as their play off dreams were dashed. What I’m saying is a 4-0 is nice but tomorrow I’d rather Murphy hand balled a goal in the 94th minute in front of their own fans to send us through.
An ideal one would be if one of our players dived just outside the box to get their keeper sent off and they have to play an outfield player in goal.

The resulting free kick would deflect off the wall and pea roll into the goal as the stand in keeper moved the wrong way and couldn't dive well enough to stop the shot.

Especially if all this happens in injury time right in front of their fans

An ideal one would be if one of our players dived just outside the box to get their keeper sent off and they have to play an outfield player in goal.

The resulting free kick would deflect off the wall and pea roll into the goal as the stand in keeper moved the wrong way and couldn't dive well enough to stop the shot.

Especially if all this happens in injury time right in front of their fans
Wonderful!

I do remember when Jeroen Boere once scored a goal in front of the South and he injured the opposition GK and defender at the same time. All action hero

Firstly I totally disagree with your opinion and secondly I was thinking more in terms of the table. We always seem to have a worse goal difference than teams around us so we always need the extra point to go ahead which, when you're as **** as we have been, is difficult, not to mention dangerous when you're near the bottom.

As much as I know it will never happen. If we win our next 10 matches 1-0 I don't think we need to worry about goal difference.

Back