• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest from Football Rumours

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
Always good for spurious stuff, based on my mates cousin was the best man of the Plymouth Argyle kit man and he says sort of stuff....

But here's one:

Ferguson is ready to cash in on Ronaldo. The deal will not include any Real Madrid player although Ferguson is keen about Sergio Ramos. The deal is likely to be a straight £60 million cash deal rising to £70 million on appearances and silverware. Dimitar Berbatov will come in for around £26 million while Ferguson will sign either Bastian Schweinsteiger or Frank Ribery to fill the Ronaldo void. Ferguson is keen to speak to David Moyes about being his understudy at Old Trafford although Moyes would only be interested in the offer on the understanding he would be considered as first choice replacement for Ferguson after two more seasons. If Ferguson fails to lure in Moyes, he will target Gordon Strachan or surprisingly Steve Tilson from Southend United. = v1=

I think the link is www.football-rumours.co.uk or is it com?

Always good for spurious stuff, based on my mates cousin was the best man of the Plymouth Argyle kit man and he says sort of stuff....

But here's one:

Ferguson is ready to cash in on Ronaldo. The deal will not include any Real Madrid player although Ferguson is keen about Sergio Ramos. The deal is likely to be a straight £60 million cash deal rising to £70 million on appearances and silverware. Dimitar Berbatov will come in for around £26 million while Ferguson will sign either Bastian Schweinsteiger or Frank Ribery to fill the Ronaldo void. Ferguson is keen to speak to David Moyes about being his understudy at Old Trafford although Moyes would only be interested in the offer on the understanding he would be considered as first choice replacement for Ferguson after two more seasons. If Ferguson fails to lure in Moyes, he will target Gordon Strachan or surprisingly Steve Tilson from Southend United. = v1=

I think the link is www.football-rumours.co.uk or is it com?

:stunned: :unsure: :D :liar: :tumbleweed: ..in that order, if its remotely true

Here's one that might have legs though.........

Plymouth Argyle will announce the signings of Mark Yeates and Shefki Kuqi shortly.

Argyle are also locked in talks with Southend midfielder Nicky Bailey

I doubt Tilson would want to be 2nd in command of the biggest club in the world when he could be managing Southend.

A sideways move at best.

"Argyle are also locked in talks with Southend midfielder Nicky Bailey"

Kind of them to let him out to do the interview in today's Echo;)

I always love this, my mates second cousin twice removed well his sisters ex boy-friend knows of a man who has a mate that delivers the pies to Roots Hall and he said that Ron Martin told him that the whole squads for sale and there going to move the club to Cornwall. He promised not to tell anyone else though

I always love this, my mates second cousin twice removed well his sisters ex boy-friend knows of a man who has a mate that delivers the pies to Roots Hall and he said that Ron Martin told him that the whole squads for sale and there going to move the club to Cornwall. He promised not to tell anyone else though

Could be far worse, he could be moving the club to Leeds.

LOL - my mate's a postie and he always tells me "a bloke at work who delivers to the ground told me...." - like I always tell the bloke who delivers my post the inner workings of my business!

LOL - my mate's a postie and he always tells me "a bloke at work who delivers to the ground told me...." - like I always tell the bloke who delivers my post the inner workings of my business!

Thats it mate, like the chairman has got some exciting news about a new signing but theres no one else in the office staff wise but he has to tell someone if not he'll just very well burst :D

Back