• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Latest from Stan Collymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your guess is good as mine. SC post wasn't that clear to me anyway. He's not the best when it comes to making statements, it seems to be all over the place.I did bow to peer pressure though.
Others don't seem to be having a problem understanding him. I do hope you understand this reply.

Hi Guys

Hope you're well.

I always like transparency as i hope it builds trust in communication with you guys, the most important people in this process and to do it in good time to avoid speculation and gossip which can really damage already fragile communication lines.

I met with Ron and potential CEO on Tuesday as posted previously, in Essex. The potential CEO was not Jez Moxey.

It is the right of Ron to look down any avenue that he sees fit regarding the future of Southend United Football Club, save to say that the pitch I put to him on Tuesday and that of the potential CEO were both first class and at an appropriate point I will present or show supporters groups a full breakdown of the exciting pitch that the potential CEO and I put to the club.

My understanding from the Tuesday meeting is that Ron will revert back to the potential CEO who met with Ron and me, today ( Thursday) as we all agreed that time is of the essence.

If Ron has other candidates in mind for any role of his choosing, that is normal and prudent business practice which would give the club as many options as possible. My only hope, as intimated to all parties involved on Tuesday is that respect, honesty, transparency and keeping promises are the order of the day.

I look forward to hearing from Ron today, as agreed.

Stan. ?

Great work Stan, thank you ?

An apology from RM to us supporters would certainly have helped how I feel about the last 3 years and my biggest concern after listening to the zoom meeting in full was if RM hasn't finalised a budget for the NL how does he know if he can afford a big name manager (PB) or even a CEO?

I think we desperately need a CEO as any large organisation benefits from someone in that position and PB has without doubt been our best manager since Tilly, my fear is that RM has a bit of a habit of rushing in and he loves a big name (with the exception of MM) and all this proposed extra expenditure results in yet another strain on the finances.

All of this hard work for all involved will be undone if this results in the club not being able to pay debts resulting in yet more CCJ's or transfer embargoes. Our track record has given our wonderful football club a terrible reputation which everyone involved must rectify if we are going to survive long term and move forward.

Last edited:
Ok all, this thread has reach it's conclusion in that other later threads take things forward. So this is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back