• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest on Brighton 606

jerseyshrimper

Manager
Hooligan Steward at roots hall apparantly. Anyone see anything i certainly bever and cant see anything on the vigin media one. Have looked at the more clearer bluesworld one and nothing.
Anyone any ideas?.

Thought they may have encroached a little too far celebrating their first goal IIRC. Maybe that was it? Thought I saw a couple on the track round the outside but it was difficult to tell to be honest.

Or maybe one of their fans had a nail broken by a steward who was preventing him running onto the pitch?

Thought they may have encroached a little too far celebrating their first goal IIRC. Maybe that was it? Thought I saw a couple on the track round the outside but it was difficult to tell to be honest.

Or maybe one of their fans had a nail broken by a steward who was preventing him running onto the pitch?
Lol apparantly it was after forsters goal, from what i could see from the west their players were inciting the fans so deserve anything they got

Lol apparantly it was after forsters goal, from what i could see from the west their players were inciting the fans so deserve anything they got

You have to be careful with Brighton fans unlike most normal fans that use there fists, they prefer a bit of man on man love!! Not pretty.

Hooligan Steward at roots hall apparantly. Anyone see anything i certainly bever and cant see anything on the vigin media one. Have looked at the more clearer bluesworld one and nothing.
Anyone any ideas?.
Absolute tosser.Watch when Forster runs over to the corner.about half way along the front of the stand watch A fan get up to celebrate.A single steward in an orange jacket shoves him to the floor.No need for that no matter who you support.I hope an offical complaint has been lodged.

From what I saw on big league weekend the steward blocked a fan from running onto the pitch and the fan fell over. If you look on the right hand side in the bottom corner of the screen on the virgin media video then you will be able to see it.

Virgin Media Video

Last edited:
from what I saw on big league weekend the steward blocked a fan from running onto the pitch and the fan fell over. If you look on the right hand side in the bottom corner of the screen on the virgin media video then you will be able to see it.

Virgin Media Video

Ok just looked at it again.Where the goal is there is a blue pillar right next to it.Go to to the next one and watch the footage there.

Absolute tosser.Watch when Forster runs over to the corner.about half way along the front of the stand watch A fan get up to celebrate.A single steward in an orange jacket shoves him to the floor.No need for that no matter who you support.I hope an offical complaint has been lodged.
The steward stopped the fan from getting onto the pitch which was the fans intention. The steward was simply doing his job, stopping the fans from causing any trouble.

Sounds like sour grapes to me....:D

Erm, they all agree that stewards are ****'s, only 2 others have seen this incident. And now they haven't mentioned your subject because they are now talking about Forest going up
3 actually if you read the thread carefully along with hundreds of Brighton fans who were there.

3 actually if you read the thread carefully along with hundreds of Brighton fans who were there.

Oh sorry Mr. Pendatic, I missed 1, like it makes a big ****ing deal.

And you come on here and accuse us of sour grapes. Im sorry if the steward did what he is there for.

Guys guys guys, don't let this fudge packer get to you. We all know that sometimes you get good fans like 'toellandback, Colchester and Proud and Jonny Stokes etc etc' But this guy isn't one of them!! Its ok a ban will probably come soon.

yeah and i sure do hope one is followed by a compliant about fortsers actions !! UTB !!

Last edited:
Back