• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

    Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

    New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

    Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

    Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.


mine to stay the same please
Aug 30, 2005
A woman who went missing in Iceland over the weekend was reportedly found safe and sound by...by herself.

According to the Reykjavik Grapevine, the not-so-missing woman - a tourist - even participated in the intense police search over the weekend, near Eldgja canyon in the country's southern volcanic region.

The mix-up apparently occurred when, during a sight-seeing trip Saturday, the woman broke off from her tourist group and changed clothes, the Reykjavik Grapevine reports, citing Icelandic news website mbl.is.

When she returned to the bus in a different outfit, the rest of her tour group did not recognize her. Then when a description of the "missing person" was offered - Asian, in dark clothing and speaks English well - the woman seemingly also did not recognize the description as of herself, so she began to assist the others in searching.

The coast guard had been preparing a helicopter to help in the search, the Iceland Review reports.

Hours later, around 3 a.m. Sunday, the search party finally realized that, alas, the woman they were looking for was with them all along, and the search was called off.
Thats quite funny. It ends with "Chief of police in Hvolsvöllur Sveinn K. Rúnarsson told mbl.is that the woman simply "had no idea that she was missing.


sons taxi and bank
Mar 15, 2010
just got back from watching the paralympic diving