• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Launch of a new charity

Napster

No ⭐
Delighted to announced that me and my better half have officially launched the Steven Hurren SUDEP Research Foundation, a registered charity.

The aim of the charity is to raise funds for people doing new research into SUDEP (PhD level and above), purchasing equipment and tools they need to keep them doing research into this area.

This area is a much-needed research topic, and whilst there are much bigger charities in this area, we are just trying to help researchers do much-needed research and also by linking Steven's name to it we are preserving his name.

Please feel free to ask questions, or if you want to host a fundraising event, feel free!

I know Steven loved his curries, so we're hoping to hold one in 2018....

Delighted to announced that me and my better half have officially launched the Steven Hurren SUDEP Research Foundation, a registered charity.

The aim of the charity is to raise funds for people doing new research into SUDEP (PhD level and above), purchasing equipment and tools they need to keep them doing research into this area.

This area is a much-needed research topic, and whilst there are much bigger charities in this area, we are just trying to help researchers do much-needed research and also by linking Steven's name to it we are preserving his name.

Please feel free to ask questions, or if you want to host a fundraising event, feel free!

I know Steven loved his curries, so we're hoping to hold one in 2018....

Fantastic.

SZ curries are a contentious topic for me but happy to help where possible.

Also (as you know) I have a PhD and a lot of health research funding/scoping/reviewing experience so let me know if you need any input.

Fantastic.

SZ curries are a contentious topic for me but happy to help where possible.

Also (as you know) I have a PhD and a lot of health research funding/scoping/reviewing experience so let me know if you need any input.

Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

Back