• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Laurent Fit

I think he will be on the bench. He adds abit of pace and skill to the team and hope we comes off the bench and scores a screamer to win the game!

Good news, I think he is someone who could really change the game in our favour tomorrow.

UTB :support:

very good news, i rate Laurent very highly and i strongly believe next season he will be our main man.

Hopefully tomorrow you guys will see the best of him (y)

He'll be starting, quite sure of that.

Tilly already said before the Crewe game that he wouldn't rush him back after his injury. Then this latest little niggle and it all adds up to the subs bench again. Tilly only throws the injured straight back in if we are decimated with no other options.

Tilly already said before the Crewe game that he wouldn't rush him back after his injury. Then this latest little niggle and it all adds up to the subs bench again. Tilly only throws the injured straight back in if we are decimated with no other options.

We'll see come 3 o'clock. I'm not foolish enough to make any rash promises like Southend_Lady but I'm quietly confident on this one.

Whether he starts or makes the bench it would be nice to see Laurent play at his best. I have to agree with many of the comments on this guy and that if he lives up to the promise shown then we have a very good striker. Its very hard to categorise him as he is unauthordox to say the least and a bit of an enigma but that should work in his favour and leave defenders never quite knowing what he will do next. Uses speed and strength well and has shown knowledge of the goal location. A real prospect.

SZ Punbase alert!

Whether he starts or makes the bench it would be nice to see Laurent play at his best. I have to agree with many of the comments on this guy and that if he lives up to the promise shown then we have a very good striker. Its very hard to categorise him as he is unauthordox to say the least and a bit of an enigma but that should work in his favour and leave defenders never quite knowing what he will do next. Uses speed and strength well and has shown knowledge of the goal location. A real prospect.

I'd love to see him start today- and like others, I'm hoping he can be the author of a better future for us, not least because of his unorthodoxy ;)

I'd love to see him start today- and like others, I'm hoping he can be the author of a better future for us, not least because of his unorthodoxy ;)

Quite right Shrimpero. Where on earth did my spelling of unorthodox come from? Tried to write in English about a French player and churned out double dutch. Hey ho. lol

Back