• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Laurie Dudfield

Technician

Talks about his scoring exploits on Saturday, the disappointment of the whole team that we had such a poor start to the season and where he thinks the squad turned it all around!

Dudfield - Special Delivery!

cool.gif

Yeah, I think he's right, the Wet Sham game really kick started our season!

Let's hope our peformance continues on Saturday.

Wycombe are going strong but i believe we can get 3 point's from them.

Watched the game on sky on Friday when they were playing host to Oxford and they seemed qiuck on the ball but not a patch on the super blues!!

tounge.gif

Yeah, I watched it too and thought that they were generally outclassed by Oxford & especially Leo Roget... I would be happy to get a draw from this one, but 3 points would be an excellent result.
wink.gif

I'm glad he's come out with that. It was getting a little irritating with Tilson saying we'd played well in every game this season when it quite clearly wasn't the case. As Dudfield says, the first game we actually performed well enough in was the West Ham game.

Back