• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
After having a chat with Naps and Steven's relatives on Saturday we asked what we The Zone members should do to honour him at his funeral. It was decided that we should send flowers from all of us.

Although the date has not been set yet we feel now is the time to ask those that knew him and those that wish to contribute to a fund to do so over the next week to enable this.

Chris Bent will be organising them and as with the Flowers we got when Harry sadly passed away they will be of a similar vein.

Please use the "Donate buttons" if you wish to contribute. There is a Green one in the nav bar at the top of the forum or in either McNasty's or my sig.

If you wish to contribute some funds some other way rather than using the donate buttons, please contact us.

Thanks very much in advance.

John.

Money on its way (with, bizarrely, Clohessy as the payment ref as I can't work out how to edit that!)

I imagine Wino and the TZ'ers will be collecting donations on the coach saturday as they did with Canvey Shrimper last season, when we raised over £100 i think!

Be good to see a similar achievement this weekend!

I imagine Wino and the TZ'ers will be collecting donations on the coach saturday as they did with Canvey Shrimper last season, when we raised over £100 i think!

Be good to see a similar achievement this weekend!

That's a great idea and one I am sure Wino will do to help with the fund.. That said Harry's flowers if my memory serves me well ( Tinks can confirm) cost in the region of £300 so all donations from near and far are welcome.

Yep, I can confirm that Harry's flowers were just under the £300 mark but I would suspect Steve's maybe a little less as his name has less letters.
I will definitely put into the collection - who can I gave the money to?

Yep, I can confirm that Harry's flowers were just under the £300 mark but I would suspect Steve's maybe a little less as his name has less letters.
I will definitely put into the collection - who can I gave the money to?

Me tomorrow lady.

Back