• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
An exclusive to Shrimperzone.

This morning it seemed like a normal day as the 7.40 train from Southend Victoria arrived on time at Liverpool Street, but as the commuters shuffled on the platform, an unpleasant situation developed. There was a mass of ticket collectors and police carefully checking every ticket causing a longish delay. Ldnfatso was one of these commuters who took great offence at this and started a heated discussion with the ticket collectors.

They tried to pacify him by telling him that they were checking for people trying to get through by flashing photocopies of season ticket this seemed to pacify Ldnfatso and his unknown companion (who was described as an athletic looking man with “rugged good looks”) and the good looking one meandered out of the Station.

Ldnfatso started to leave but the rage built up inside him and he returned for more , where a very heated and violet argument ensued. The police were called and eventually Ldnfatso was arrested and taken away by four burly (even more burly than Ldnfatso) policemen, quite what happened next is unclear but three of the four policeman are now in the Whitechapel hospital and the other one is receiving counselling. Apparently passengers heard Ldnfatso bragging on the train that he knew a bit about self defence having watched Sammy the Shrimp take out four soldiers on the pitch and had studied his style.

Ldnfatso has now gone to ground and the police have launched a huge search, apparently the more heated tit got Ldnfasto started talking Rastafarian to such an extent that the police couldn’t understand a word he was saying and he was being arrested for his own protection. When he was arrested it is claimed that he yelled “You can’t arrest me, you don’t know who I am, I’ve been interviewed by Callan!”

Police investigations were hindered by the fact that he gave them a wrong name and it was only after an employee in the Club shop finally broke down and admitted that Ldnfasto is in fact Ldnfatso.

Ldnfatso’s brother in law has started an on line petition for a “Ldnfatso is innocent” campaign, and although there have been several hundred views no one has actually signed it yet.

However police have a tip off that he and his crew are planning a meet in a pub not far from the scene of the crime in Liverpool Street tomorrow night and are planning a raid.

The police do stress this man is dangerous and should not be approached.

An exclusive to Shrimperzone.

This morning it seemed like a normal day as the 7.40 train from Southend Victoria arrived on time at Liverpool Street, but as the commuters shuffled on the platform, an unpleasant situation developed. There was a mass of ticket collectors and police carefully checking every ticket causing a longish delay. Ldnfatso was one of these commuters who took great offence at this and started a heated discussion with the ticket collectors.

They tried to pacify him by telling him that they were checking for people trying to get through by flashing photocopies of season ticket this seemed to pacify Ldnfatso and his unknown companion (who was described as an athletic looking man with “rugged good looks”) and the good looking one meandered out of the Station.

Ldnfatso started to leave but the rage built up inside him and he returned for more , where a very heated and violet argument ensued. The police were called and eventually Ldnfatso was arrested and taken away by four burly (even more burly than Ldnfatso) policemen, quite what happened next is unclear but three of the four policeman are now in the Whitechapel hospital and the other one is receiving counselling. Apparently passengers heard Ldnfatso bragging on the train that he knew a bit about self defence having watched Sammy the Shrimp take out four soldiers on the pitch and had studied his style.

Ldnfatso has now gone to ground and the police have launched a huge search, apparently the more heated tit got Ldnfasto started talking Rastafarian to such an extent that the police couldn’t understand a word he was saying and he was being arrested for his own protection. When he was arrested it is claimed that he yelled “You can’t arrest me, you don’t know who I am, I’ve been interviewed by Callan!”

Police investigations were hindered by the fact that he gave them a wrong name and it was only after an employee in the Club shop finally broke down and admitted that Ldnfasto is in fact Ldnfatso.

Ldnfatso’s brother in law has started an on line petition for a “Ldnfatso is innocent” campaign, and although there have been several hundred views no one has actually signed it yet.

However police have a tip off that he and his crew are planning a meet in a pub not far from the scene of the crime in Liverpool Street tomorrow night and are planning a raid.

The police do stress this man is dangerous and should not be approached.

Get a grip Baker.
I trust the level of penmanship will be a little higher in the long awaited best seller you are supposed to be writing.
If not I recommend that you use a ghost writer.
Someone like Trig from only fools and horses springs to mind.

Back