• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LDV Final shirts

TerryintheWest

This is probably old news but it seems that the club have 1000 replica shirts left from their big day out in Cardiff against Blackpool that are looking for a new grassroots football home.

Essex football clubs who are looking for a new home or away kit for the upcoming season have the chance to wear the same silver shirts that Southend United wore in the LDV Vans Final at the Millennium Stadium.

Ross Hill is the contact at the club for sets of shirts.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Aug. 20 2004,01:30)]This is probably old news but it seems that the club have 1000 replica shirts left from their big day out in Cardiff against Blackpool that are looking for a new grassroots football home.

Essex football clubs who are looking for a new home or away kit for the upcoming season have the chance to wear the same silver shirts that Southend United wore in the LDV Vans Final at the Millennium Stadium.  

What are they going for?

Or is it no reasonable (or unreasonable) offer refused?

SZFC were offered these months ago ( alas we already had our kit sorted ). They are un-logo'd ( no badge or sponsor, only the Nike 'swoosh' ) and we were offered them at £15 each, on a bulk purchase only.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Aug. 20 2004,01:30)]This is probably old news but it seems that the club have 1000 replica shirts left from their big day out in Cardiff against Blackpool that are looking for a new grassroots football home.

Send them to the needy in Africa.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Aug. 20 2004,09:45)]
[b said:

Doesn't charity begin at home?
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ Aug. 20 2004,09:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Aug. 20 2004,09:45)]Send them to the needy in Africa.
Are the shirts edible then?
I was referring to football clubs in Africa. I think the BBC has been trying to organize a collection of football kit for african teams.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Aug. 20 2004,10:04)]
[b said:
[b said:
I was referring to football clubs in Africa. I think the BBC has been trying to organize a collection of football kit for african teams.
Very good idea Cyril!

In a perfect world mate, in a perfect world!

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 20 2004,11:40)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Very good idea Cyril!

blues.gif
But they'd have to put the SUFC logo or at least a small "Southend United" on before they sent them... Spread The Faith!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 20 2004,11:40)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Very good idea Cyril!

blues.gif
No, he's right. Radio 5 Live did a shirt amnesty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/sport/shirtamnesty04_pics.shtml

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Aug. 20 2004,09:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Aug. 20 2004,09:45)]
[b said:

Doesn't charity begin at home?  
sad.gif
Amen.

Back