• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LDV Final vs. Wrexham

Seeing as i'm now past the 'getting depressed for several hours every time I think of the result' phase, I finally got round to framing some pics I ordered from the Echo. And after a good few hours labour, here's the result.

BodgerBadger-ldvframemk2.jpg

I've got a good few cuts from my bloody craft knife to show for my work, but it looks damn good on my Uni wall, alongside the one I made for last year.

BodgerBadger-ldvframed.jpg

Now how do I put these on ebay?!
tounge.gif

What have you done for the Play-Off final?

Already bought another identical frame and have two more pics on order from the echo! At this rate my uni room's starting to look like a bloody art gallery!

Thats what I like to hear.

Where have you ordered the frames from? I fancy doing something similiar.

I got the frame from Athena, and the mounting board from Sussex Stationers, both from here in Brighton. Photos can be bought from evening echo photosales. All in all, it costs about Ā£50 to do each one, including frame, photos and mounting board.

Not wishing to put a dampner on you excellent work but I recently got my LDV Vans Trophy Programme signed by all the first team squad, match ticket for the press area, access all areas pass and a team photo of the side in their suits framed professionally with a engraved plaque for 20 quid at Frameworks in Benfleet.

I'm getting the same done with by play-off one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ June 04 2005,18:31)]Not wishing to put a dampner on you excellent work but I recently got my LDV Vans Trophy Programme signed by all the first team squad, match ticket for the press area, access all areas pass and a team photo of the side in their suits framed professionally with a engraved plaque for 20 quid at Frameworks in Benfleet.

Thanks for pi$$ing on my bonfire!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ June 04 2005,20:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ June 04 2005,18:31)]Not wishing to put a dampner on you excellent work but I recently got my LDV Vans Trophy Programme signed by all the first team squad, match ticket for the press area, access all areas pass and a team photo of the side in their suits framed professionally with a engraved plaque for 20 quid at Frameworks in Benfleet.

Thanks for pi$$ing on my bonfire! Ā 
tounge.gif
Of course by the time you have bought the photos as well I guess it's not a huge saving made and you get the satisfaction of doing it yourself.

Me? I'm just lazy.

By chance scrivs do you know how much do they charge for engraving brass plates? I'm looking to get 3 done for my frames.

Back