• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LDV Pre Final Party tommorow Night

Good Evening 24 hour party people,

Just a quick one, me and the chaps and chapettes, are having a hopefully celebration dooo in 1 East in Southend after tommorow nights game (but obviously only if we win) Last year we had an excellent funky night in the SUN ROOMS, but this year its just across the road by Woolworths to 1 East, its a trendy london type wine bar upstairs and downstaires with cool jazz and 90's style Happy House, its not going to be a mental night full of idiots we are just all going to meet for some fun, hugs and cheer fter the game all are welcome ladys gents grannys and grandads, feel free to come and enjoy the chaps at there best all welcome
ROLL CALL:

All the Youth
crazy Sue
Barry Harris you must get on this
Cockles and the Legends
James 'the lion' Lamas

except Barry the Dog who is a dirty Grass)

I'll be with you in spirit young man.I'd much rather be there than sitting in the library at home in front of a computer.A couple of glasses of fizzy pop and some crisps would go down quite well after the game.
biggrin.gif

see you there cockles, even if it is a school night...
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Mar. 07 2005,23:01)]Yep ill look forward to it...

Is it a free bar cockles?!...

wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
Just go off the blower to cockles unfortunately it isn't a free bar however andy's mum has kindly offered to make some spam sandwich's as well as her famous scotch eggs

Is she bringing  her famous Victoria Sponge along ??

No Fear boys n Girls...is well known around the Leigh tea rooms..

One Team In Essex
SUFC

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ Mar. 07 2005,23:42)]Is she bringing  her famous Victoria Sponge along ??

No Fear boys n Girls...is well known around the Leigh tea rooms..

One Team In Essex
SUFC
I hear she will be providing some extras as well which she is also well known for around the tea rooms.
rock.gif

As with the Canadian contingent, I shall be there with you in spirit...

Come on you blue boys (I've got dreadful butterflies already, incidentally...)

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ Mar. 08 2005,11:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sniffer @ Mar. 08 2005,11:23)]Is Bentleys open on a Tuesday ??
I think it might be!!!

A celebratory lap dance with nice a young man would be nice!

tounge.gif
Finally you have come out the closet!.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Mar. 08 2005,11:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ Mar. 08 2005,11:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sniffer @ Mar. 08 2005,11:23)]Is Bentleys open on a Tuesday ??
I think it might be!!!

A celebratory lap dance with nice a young lady would be nice!

tounge.gif
Hopefully there will be a nice boy there that will gyrate in my face!.

tounge.gif
Sorry fella i dont think any boys work there!

tounge.gif

Back