• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LDV Ticket + Millennium Stadium Photo + Boredom

I finally sat down yestderday to put together a little tribute to that amazing day back in March. After a bit of hard graft, here's the result - it took a couple of hours to make but now i've got a permanent memento to remember that brilliant day!

ldvframed.jpg

Let me know what you lot think!

Hockley Blues!

p.s. i'm looking to get a small metal plate engraved at the bottom - anyone got any reccommendations as to where I can get one made in Southend?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ Oct. 16 2004,12:34)]I finally sat down yestderday to put together a little tribute to that amazing day back in March. After a bit of hard graft, here's the result - it took a couple of hours to make but now i've got a permanent memento to remember that brilliant day!

ldvframed.jpg

Hockley Blues!

p.s. i'm looking to get a small metal plate engraved at the bottom - anyone got any reccommendations as to where I can get one made in Southend?
Why the blue boarder? Shouldn't it be grey/silver?

tounge.gif

It'll look nice when joined on your wall by this season's victorious play-off final at the same venue.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 16 2004,12:58)]
Why the blue boarder? Shouldn't it be grey/silver?

tounge.gif

It'll look nice when joined on your wall by this season's victorious play-off final at the same venue.

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

If i ever hear tonythekray moaning about the silver kit again I dont know what i'd do
tounge.gif

Nice to see you haven't got the players wearing that pathetic SILVER KIT!!!

Very nice if I may say so.

Steve Tilsons BLUE army
WE ARE BLUE AND WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE!!!!!
UP THE BLUES!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ Oct. 16 2004,12:34)]I finally sat down yestderday to put together a little tribute to that amazing day back in March. After a bit of hard graft, here's the result - it took a couple of hours to make but now i've got a permanent memento to remember that brilliant day!

ldvframed.jpg

Hockley Blues!

Classy
cool.gif

Very smart.

There is a trophy place near Sutton roundabout. You know where Royal Artillery Way and Priory Cresant meet. Anyway along that row of shops I think it is. I will get the name and exact location on my way back from the match if you like.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Oct. 16 2004,14:34)]Very smart.

There is a trophy place near Sutton roundabout. You know where Royal Artillery Way and Priory Cresant meet. Anyway along that row of shops I think it is. I will get the name and exact location on my way back from the match if you like.
That would be great thanks

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Oct. 16 2004,15:41)]good stuff HB, It has reminded me i must do something similiar. Or you could do mine for me as your so good?
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

hehe it looks pretty good on my wall, i'm now working on one for the silver shirt - considering I cant wear it anymore as the letters are peeling off
sad.gif

Well done HB, Looking good, a nice little name plate would finish it off nicely. Plus if you want a new sliver shirt i believe the club still have some that are really cheap.

Back