• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ldv Tickets

the only thing that puts me off going to ldv games is being herded into the east stand !
mad.gif

same here carted off from my home in the west stand. can get a drink in the shrimpers before the game i suppose:D

Quite suprised that the South's closed off. Not bad prices tho

The south should be open, I hate the East as it is especially being cramped up in there.

The South Stand, then the West Stand would only be made available if the club sees demand being higher and they will gauge that by the sale of tickets from 11:10:04. Obviously, as it's only Shrewsbury, I think we'll be lucky to get 2000 or maybe 2500 for the second round.

Bloody Hell, anyone remember the bloody shambles in the East against Bristol Rovers last season, where RM had to come down to sort it out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Oct. 07 2004,18:58)]Bloody Hell, anyone remember the bloody shambles in the East against Bristol Rovers last season, where RM had to come down to sort it out.
That's one of the things you get at our beloved club...

One thing I didn't mention in my last post, was those who buy a ticket on the night, which could certainly cause a problem if we've already sold 2500 tickets. Then again, as stated earlier, it's only Shrewsbury... so it's rather unlikely.

cool.gif

Back