• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LDV vans exit

LDV vans exit - Are you bothered?

• Not bothered at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's the icing on the cake, the league is our bread and butter.

• I will be burning an effigy of Steve Tilson this bonfire night.

• Life has lost all meaning to me.

• Total voters
Not fussed, while the competition has been good for us in the past i think we are well out of it this season.

A nice run in the FA Cup would be nice mind.

I wanted to win the game, but I'm not overly fussed that we went out.

Bothered? I'm not bothered. I'm not bothered. I'm not bothered. I'm not bothered. Look at the face. Ain't bothered. Not bothered. Not bothered. But I ain't bothered though. I ain't bothered. I ain't bothered.

aaahhh, good old Catherine Tate...

Can bring in extra revenue but prefer a run in the FA Cup. League is top priority. But would of been nice to get back to winning ways ASAP after the defeat against Donnie.

Always p%&sed off when we lose but come April, I'd rather see us up there challenging for promotion than playing in another LDV final.

I was bothered last night driving home.

laugh.gif

Would been pi$$ed if I had of been there but as I was attempting to plumb up a cab ram on a Scania whilst we were losing I could not care less.

Would of been nice if we had got to the final again... As that would make us level with Liverpool/Chelsea as the teams who have visited the Mill Stad the most... With every other trophy final being played at new Wembley from now on (Bar cockups from Russian construction firm) Though, like whats been said, i'd much rather be sitting safe in league 1 come April than do a Wrexham... win it, relegated, lose financial stability...

cu all on top of that popular suicide car park, i really cant take this much more, 2 losses in a row :'(

Sorry, just testing my avatar. We're not out by the way, and I'm pretty peed off!
mad.gif
Alexander has now scored in nine consecutive games though...
smile.gif

its funny how everyone says they are not bothered and last 2 years they have been loving the day out to cardiff.

Back