• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

Any Southend fans getting about doing this Pokemon thing ?

The Commercial Department are looking for people to deliver flyers to promote the 8000+ target for games this season.

If any of you are walking round the district hunting down Pokemon characters would you like to promote the club's matches at the same time ?

This also applies to anyone who just wants to help the club without returning to their childhood.

Please add your names in this thread if you are willing.

Thanks in advance.

With regards to Pokemon Go. Have the club, or any one here, have any plans on how to use it to get people in or bring some money in? Using it as Meet the Blues day seems a good idea.

For those of us who are old and crusty could you please explain what a "Pokeman" is?

Or is the fact that I have no idea about this leaflet enough to rule me out of any further discussion?

I am under-whelmed by the responses to this thread

I offered a month ago (there's 2 of us) to do them but never heard back from the club and they are leaving it a bit late now as only 2 weeks away from the first game and I'm busy next weekend :thumbdown:

So people not only offered to help spruce up the place for nothing (see other thread) and got no response, the club are not responding to people offering to give their time to help them make money.

SUFC needs to get its house in order.

So people not only offered to help spruce up the place for nothing (see other thread) and got no response, the club are not responding to people offering to give their time to help them make money.

SUFC needs to get its house in order.

Have spoken with SK and he's asked for more info, which I'm going to ask Ken to provide. Will also bring Kev's offer to the attention of DM.

Last edited:
It's certainly a worry who is running this ship! They basically wanted people to spend hours of their time delivering leaflets for no money and then hope they'd make thousands and thousands of pounds from it! I emailed them again after this thread and have made my feelings clear! They didn't even get back to me and ask how much I'd charge! Im pretty sure that my work would have cost less than selling one season ticket! Anyway it's nearly 7/8 weeks down the line and it's all a bit late now! :facepalm:

Back