• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

League 2 Odds 2020/21

Seems pretty fair, even generous to us. The teams that had already invested before the wage cap came in are rightly favourites although I think all 3 might be dissapointed come may

I would bite their hand off for mid-table right now!

It’s going to be a tough season for us. IF we can bring in some experience then mid-table Is possible. If we don’t bring in any players then I fear a struggle and us being down in the lower reaches.

We were down for relegation with the bookies last year and they weren’t wrong. I hope they are right this year with this prediction.

What I love about league 2 particularly is that there are always surprises. You very rarely get that at championship and premiership level.

Who knows maybe Mark Molesley can put the ingredients together and deliver a Michelin star meal (going with Ron’s analogy ?). That’s the exciting thing and why we turn up every week. It would be boring if it was predictable. In a strange way it is why I feel it would be dull in the premiership. I know some might find that strange as surely that’s the pinnacle of achievement but I want to watch my team compete. Knowing that your only hope is survival could be quite boring.

I stil think we have a decent starting 11 on paper,hopefully keep the players fit I think we will do ok!

play off minimum

I think you forgot to add if Sol was still in charge :Winking:. Mind you we’d have been easy champions then eh?

Mid table would be a good result IMO. We’re not quite in the same dire position before Sturrock’s great first season, but if Molesley can’t bring in new players before we start, it‘s gonna be tough.

Salford 8-1, they had better get some quality players in as I don’t see them in the top three.

at the moment we will be lucky to go to home games

I can’t see any crowd until the new year, provided the Oxford vaccine comes through by then (or one of the others of course but that one is looking the most likely).

What a day it’s going to be when we can all go back properly. I’m not missing that first game for anything!

I can’t see any crowd until the new year, provided the Oxford vaccine comes through by then (or one of the others of course but that one is looking the most likely).

The Russians already have one but we are unlikely to see it (whether it works or not) which is more to do with politics than any "safety" issues or its efficacy, I reckon.

Last edited:

What a day it’s going to be when we can all go back properly. I’m not missing that first game for anything!

What about fans who won't be having the vaccine?

How would it be policed anyway?

Back