• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CC51DAS

President
Did I just imagine that someone at the club used this phrase or did it come from somewhere else ?

Next year it will be League Two football at League One prices. And then the chairman will moan that we haven't sold enough season tickets, and not enough pay on the day.

Go look at it again and it says IF we get promoted you will be watching it at todays prices.

If they said when we are definitely promoted I think youd have more reason to complain :)

Go look at it again and it says IF we get promoted you will be watching it at todays prices.

If they said when we are definitely promoted I think youd have more reason to complain :)

Still very presumptions to make that the headline

Well when you are pushing for promotion it does make sense to use it as a marketing tool.

What a ridiculous thread. Just coz we're not going up lets pick holes in anything said before the disappointment of last night. Grow up!

Not complaining - just couldn't remember where I had heard this from - now I know it was the Club.

As has been pointed out (see the link) they put a question mark in so nothing wrong there.

My thread also was marked 'question'

Maybe mods should close this one now.

Back