• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues4LifeDan

Manager
Millwall losing to Burton. As it stands we go up a place to 7th on goal difference, get in!
Be nice for Millwall to lose to dent their confidence before our encounter on Tuesday.

In addition, how well are Burton doing this season?!

Tricky call. I would like Millwall to lose for the reasons you give, but I think Burton are a bunch of cheating gits who I have special dislike of. As I say, a tricky call.

Tricky call. I would like Millwall to lose for the reasons you give, but I think Burton are a bunch of cheating gits who I have special dislike of. As I say, a tricky call.
Bit harsh really, yes they do dive but they have proved resilient, under both Rowett and Hasselbaink.
:winking:

I agree with you, I can't stand Burton either. But you can't deny how well they have done this season. They hardly ever concede a goal and seem to keep churning out results. I always wonder how they do so well in front of such a minimal crowd, when the atmosphere is so dead, crazy. It will be interesting to see how well they do when Jimmy Floyd leaves.

I agree with you, I can't stand Burton either. But you can't deny how well they have done this season. They hardly ever concede a goal and seem to keep churning out results. I always wonder how they do so well in front of such a minimal crowd, when the atmosphere is so dead, crazy. It will be interesting to see how well they do when Jimmy Floyd leaves.

Nope, I can't, and won't deny they have done well so far. I just find them an obnoxious club.

Millwall got one back. 2-1 now. southend back down to 8th on the BBC site.

Milwall picked up a few bookings tonight (beevers was sent off for a 2nd yellow late in the game) also yellows were issued to Saville, Gregory & O'Brien. I havent checked though to see if these (or injuries) means who will miss the game against us.

The results of the 2 games showed that Warsaw ARE a good side and will be going for play offs as a minimum.
The bits I heard suggested Burton/Millwall were two evenly matched sides and again they will be play off contenders.
The league is settling down and I hope our place is as accurate a reflection of us as it appears (theirs are) to be for the 4 teams that played last night.

Looks like QPR have opened up negotiations with Jimmy Floyd, so we will see if Burton can sustain their impressive start if he leaves. I fully expect Millwall to be up there this season. Walsall are a very good side but they had a similar start last season and fell away at the end, probably squad size caught up with them.

League one games tonight

Incredible to think that Burton Albion could be in the same league as Aston Villa or Newcastle next season.

....as it is for Bournemouth to be where they are. The only surprises in football these days seems to be that there are none!

How the mighty can fall - equally how the minnows can rise!

As much as I hate poaching...I do hope Hasselbaink takes the step up because I'm sure Burton would then have a dip if not fad away altogether. We all know what its like to loose a manager when you're flying.

Gillingham 1-0 up at Wigan on tonight's feast of football!

Back