• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News League One proposal - now set for June 9 vote

All sounds similar to RM and SBC fanny around over FF!

I think the idea that there will be a vote this week is very optimistic. Next week is merely optimistic. The following week hopeful..

I’m begining to switch off and thinking of an alternate career, it is now so very tedious. On the up side i have had less meetings.

It was muted a vote this week on the leagues proposals, then L1 would go away and think then meet and vote on what to do in L1, when that vote is i have no ide all. IU am not even sure the first vote is this week its so bloody badly organised

I’m begining to switch off and thinking of an alternate career, it is now so very tedious. On the up side i have had less meetings.

It was muted a vote this week on the leagues proposals, then L1 would go away and think then meet and vote on what to do in L1, when that vote is i have no ide all. IU am not even sure the first vote is this week its so bloody badly organised
No - we can't lose the sane ones..

LEAGUE One and League Two clubs will have the chance to decide whether to curtail the season on June 8.

More...

EDIT: note the EFL statement on 3 June moved the meeting date back to 9 June (see article on OS).

Last edited by a moderator:
Look like the votes was dreadlocked last week & the clubs apparently wanted to change the options and pass it on to EFL for 8th. Too much legal s*** going on, especially teams in relegation zone.

Back