• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You heard it here first folks, however
Bristol Rovers apparently offered closer to £2m the previous season, but he went off the boil a bit and to be fair took some bad knocks. However I definitely dont rate him above Lenny, hence my strong support of Ron in not wanting to Let Leonardo go for a measly £350k

Bristol Rovers apparently offered closer to £2m the previous season, but he went off the boil a bit and to be fair took some bad knocks. However I definitely dont rate him above Lenny, hence my strong support of Ron in not wanting to Let Leonardo go for a measly £350k

I think it was City not Rovers. The reason he is worth more than Lenny is because the season before last he scored 15 goals with another 11 assists. He is much more of an attacking threat - that's what you pay your money for - to win games. Surprised he has stayed in League 1 though.

Didn't Palace also offer about £2m. Your mate Scally seemed very pleased with himself when he turned that down. Bet he regrets it now after a poor season from Dack.....Take note Ron.

There's a good player in that Dack fellow .......... and £750,000 seems quite a fair chunk of money for a player that has had one super season and then gone quiet. As said above, I would have preferred it if Dack had gone to the division above.

Gills seem to be losing a few players - interesting times.

There's a good player in that Dack fellow .......... and £750,000 seems quite a fair chunk of money for a player that has had one super season and then gone quiet. As said above, I would have preferred it if Dack had gone to the division above.

Gills seem to be losing a few players - interesting times.

Still they replaced them nice and early and that's all the matters. I'm sure Luke O'Neil will prove this theory correct :liar:

I no this isn't league one but myles Weston has moved to ebbsfleet from Wycombe, great signing from them.

Bristol Rovers have signed goalkeepers Adam Smith and Sam Slocombe on free transfers from Northampton and Blackpool, two good options at this level.

Gavin Massey has gone to Wigan. Someone I'd have liked to have seen in a Southend shirt, shame.

Ricky Holmes has signed a new three year deal at Charlton with Sheffield United sniffing around. They'll be contenders this year.

Ricky Holmes has signed a new three year deal at Charlton with Sheffield United sniffing around. They'll be contenders this year.

I seem to recall that they and Bury were considered contenders pre season last year as well. Big bunch of girls they were, both of them. Good news on the Holmes front though, that will **** The Sheffield fans board off. If they lose out on Lenny as well that will make my day.

Sorry if it's been mentioned but Blackpool have signed Jimmy Ryan from Fleetwood. Terrific signing, one of the best midfielders in the division.

James Henry has gone to Oxford. Another player too good for this level.

James Henry was the other right sided midfielder we were trying to sign.

Back