• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
The 28/1 with bet365 on us to win League Two has gone now - they now go 22/1 Southend.

There is still plenty of 25s available - Hills, BlueSq, BetFred and totesport all at that price.

Latest odds here:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-two/winner

I'm duty bound to report that Ladbrokes, who are no longer on Oddschecker but continue to pay my wages, are 20/1 Southend

Can't believe Crawley are as short as 5/2 in places.

Rotherham at 19/1 looks a good bet, especially if they manage to keep hold of Le Fondre

I've put a fiver on with my Gillingham supporting mate that we'll finish above them - easy money :happy:

I took 28/1 e/w on us, plus 13/2 for promotionon on Bet365 a while ago. Odds now 22/1 and 5/1.
They know the blues are going up!

I've got rather excited during this close season and dipped my toe into betting, something I only do once a year at the National. £10 E/W for us to win league 2 @ 25/1. :omg:

total points prices should be out at next week.. if we open around what we got last season ill be buying some

Thought I'd post a little update. Opinion still seems to be divided on Southend - we're 25/1 with Coral and Stan James, but as short as 14/1 with Ladbrokes (who, historically, have always been quite sweet on Southend).

Creepy are generally around the 3/1 mark to win the division, with this weekend's opponents Rotherham next up at around 7/1.

Shortest price on Southend to win League Two is now 10/1 with Ladbrokes. We're generally around 16/1, although Stan James are a little out of line, still offering 22/1.

Southend still 22/1

Thought 25/1 was a good price at the beginning of the season so certainly a bit of value about us still being 22/1 with Stan James. Have to say even if we had lost at Rotherham I woulfd have thought 22/1 a more than fair price.

E/W is quarter of the odds 1/2/3

We are only 10/1 with Ladbrokes

Odds

Not being much of a betting man, I seem to remember that at the start of the season we were 25-1 for promotion. Does anyone know what the odds are now? Thanks

James,

What happens if you've inadvertently chucked your slip away??

The shop will have a record of it. If it's a hand written slip and you have a decent idea of when it was placed, they would ask you to write it out again and if they feel it matches closely enough to their records, you'd be paid out. Slightly trickier if it's a coupon of course....

Back