• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HudsonNo1

Manager
just a bit of fun as it's Monday and I'm bored. I wondered which players people would have from our last league two promotion season under Tilly and who they would have from last seasons squad. So a combined XI playing a 442 would be best I think

Considering we went on to win the league last time it was some team, with not a lot done to it from league two to league one. So if players from our current crop can out number those from the old team then it would make some statement about what people think of this current squad and what they can achieve this season.

Ok so maybe:

Bentley

Jupp
Sodje
Barrett
Coker

Worrall
Timlin
Maher
Gower

Freddy
Corr

Bench: Flavs, Leonard, Moussa, Bentley, Gray

Ok so maybe:

Bentley

Jupp
Sodje
Barrett
Coker

Worrall
Timlin
Maher
Gower

Freddy
Corr

Bench: Flavs, Leonard, Moussa, Bentley, Gray

Sodje and Moussa weren't around in 2005/06 were they?

Decent line-up you've got there neverthless, but Prior in for Sodje and..erm...someone else in for Moussa.

Sodje and Moussa weren't around in 2005/06 were they?

Decent line-up you've got there neverthless, but Prior in for Sodje and..erm...someone else in for Moussa.

Sorry I was using the Tilly's L1 team for some reason.

So you would have Bentley in goal and on the bench?

189.gif

Back