• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Old Spice Girls

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
So as to move away from all the arguements on other topics I have gone back to the lowest common denominator - Who would you least like to bone.

Before you are the five spice girls - But who is the runt of the litter. I know it is tempting to vote for Emma to get revenge on ORM for all this "Eastwood to Charlton" type posts when it turns out be road directions - but please try and keep it professional lads.

So an not to offend our newly formed Gay & Lesbian Supporters club I will try to include a homosexual option in my polls from now on.

scary%20spice%203.jpg
Mel B

melcap.jpg
Mel C

Posh_Spice6.jpg
Posh

0000bb350b2.jpg
Emma B

_38370827_nicola150.jpg
Geri

REMEMBER YOU VOTING FOR THE WORST/ LEAST BONEABLE.
PLEASE ONLY VOTE SIMON FULLER IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE GAY SOUTHEND SUPPORTERS CLUB.

Thanks
DtS

Last edited:
So as to move away from all the arguements on other topics I have gone back to the lowest common denominator - Who would you least like to bone.

Before you are the five spice girls - But who is the runt of the litter. I know it is tempting to vote for Emma to get revenge on ORM for all this "Eastwood to Charlton" type posts when it turns out be road directions - but please try and keep it professional lads.

So an not to offend our newly formed Gay & Lesbian Supporters club I will try to include a homosexual option in my polls from now on.

Mel B

Mel C

Posh

Emma B

Geri

REMEMBER YOU VOTING FOR THE WORST/ LEAST BONEABLE.
PLEASE ONLY VOTE SIMON FULLER IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE GAY SOUTHEND SUPPORTERS CLUB.

Thanks
DtS

I knew I should have read your post before voting! :hilarious:

Still, I stand by my vote that Simon Fuller definately isnt 'bonable'...

Mel B. Horrible little poison dwarf with no redeeming features. Absolute bitch whenever our paths crossed.

Oh, and I voted Posh. All skin & bone - what is possibly attractive about that? Surprised that Mel C is getting so many votes - I always thought she scrubbed up pretty well!

ORM will of course be delighted about how well Emma is doing...

:p

Oh, and I voted Posh. All skin & bone - what is possibly attractive about that? Surprised that Mel C is getting so many votes - I always thought she scrubbed up pretty well!

ORM will of course be delighted about how well Emma is doing...

:p

totally agree matt

I think its fair to say XS & Napper have voted politically as I cant really beleive thet think Emma is worse than the rest.

Hmm... No offence to Dave but never read the full text of the poll.

In this particular case I now realise this was a costly mistake....

If my Simon Fuller vote could be striken from the record my vote would go to Posh. Even when she weighed in at her heavisest, 3 stones, whilst in the Spice girls I wouldn't have!

Back