• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leeds in the home end ....

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
The goal sparked disturbances in the crowd as police moved to break up confrontations between home and visiting fans at the Oak Road end of the ground before stewards removed a number of Leeds supporters from the Kenilworth Road end of the stadium.

The drama on the pitch failed to match that off the field for the rest of the half with Leeds' stout defending preventing the hosts from creating a clear opening.

================================

Despicable chants relating to the death of two United supporters in Istanbul prompted posturing between the two sets of supporters at one end of Kenilworth Road, while a number of fans – apparently affiliated to Leeds – were led away from the home stand behind Brill's goal shortly after Huntington's goal amid scuffles with stewards and flying plastic bottles.

=============================================

There will undoubtedly be some of them in our areas, as was the case with Man City a few years back. It annoys me that this happens, but if the money is coming through the turnstiles, I can tolerate it, as long as they're not trappy b@stards like that Paul Calf lookalike at the City game.

Despicable chants relating to the death of two United supporters in Istanbul prompted posturing between the two sets of supporters at one end of Kenilworth Road, while a number of fans – apparently affiliated to Leeds – were led away from the home stand behind Brill's goal shortly after Huntington's goal amid scuffles with stewards and flying plastic bottles.

=============================================

Leeds can have no complaints about Instanbul-related chanting considering the Munich Air Disaster chants they used to direct at Manure when they played them in the Premier League.

so what do we sing about first... munich or istanbul?

Seriously though... just like last season, any leeds fans in the home ends will probably take a kick in... again!

Last edited:
so what do we sing about first... minuch or istanbul?

Seriously though... just like last season, any leeds fans in the home ends will probably take a kick in... again!

And rightfully so....

Surprised that Leeds signed Leon Constantine then, given that the original name for Istanbul was Constantinople (not changing until Ataturk changed it in the 30's), and that Constantinople took its name from the Holy Roman Emperor Constantine I.

Gawd that was boring wasn't it. Might wear my Turkiye shirt tomorrow then.

I have to say though.. i probably hate the turk fans more than leeds, those stabbing *******s!!

Surprised that Leeds signed Leon Constantine then, given that the original name for Istanbul was Constantinople (not changing until Ataturk changed it in the 30's), and that Constantinople took its name from the Holy Roman Emperor Constantine I.

Gawd that was boring wasn't it. Might wear my Turkiye shirt tomorrow then.

Turkish Delight on a Moonlit night?

I believe the Turks are quite prone to stabbing people in the bottom (ref: Midnight Express), very similar to Brighton....

they got it last time at the hall.. so i'm sure people will give it to them again if they are in the home end!

Last edited:
Because women and children will be in the home end as well? Is that a good enough reason? I see the keyboard warrior side of you is back. :thump:

Ooooh... brave boy.. keyboard warrior... :hilarious: Never heard that before, if women and children start throwing punches at Leeds fans, i would be very surprised, however.. i'm sure stranger things have happened!

Ooooh... brave boy.. keyboard warrior... :hilarious: Never heard that before, if women and children start throwing punches at Leeds fans, i would be very surprised, however.. i'm sure stranger things have happened!

Might hit one with my handbag though!

Back