• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leeds United V Southend United

lockstock

Hi, trying to get some good humoured banter going between the opposition teams we face this season, had a few on from Tranmere this week- all light hearted and clean ( no key board warriors) so if you fancy joining up and airing your views about the forth coming fixture and any other footballing related topics, feel free to do so at the following Leeds United forum:-

http://www.leedsu-forum.org.uk/policy.asp

Last edited:
No replies then, so how's your season going to pan out without some of your most influential players from last season?

As for us, you are going to face a stadium of hostility,even more so than usual.

Whether you agree with the 15pt deduction, there's a strong feeling of " being done wrong by"!

As for Bates, we hate him with a passion, not much love lost with Wise, but we are stuck with him, and have decided to back the little runt.

We've only lost one of our important players from last season and that's Freddy Eastwood. Sadly we have very little goalscoring threat left and I fear that unless we bring someone else in with a bit of pace then we're going to struggle to make an impact this season.

Sounds like you like you have given up the ghost, our lot aren't a team as such, in other words they haven't gelled yet, but one thing is self evident, we are a lot fitter under Wise than we were under Mr Fatwell. Hence the come back at Prenton Park yesterday and the last minute goal for instead of agaist us, as happened on only too many occadsions last season, we do have the small matter of a cup game against Macclesfield midweek before we take all 3 points from you next weekend.

I've not 'given up the ghost' completely, I'm just not convinced that the striking options we have here are good enough. That said, I'm not going to make any damning judgements on them after one game....

ahh but centre parcs is good!! i can't make the leeds match as i have no money... but nearly got a job lined up so i can get to a few more games. now to decide whether i should part with a tenner on tuesday night!?

ahh but centre parcs is good!! i can't make the leeds match as i have no money... but nearly got a job lined up so i can get to a few more games. now to decide whether i should part with a tenner on tuesday night!?

i think you should. lol

taking the gf to this one for her one game of the year. and she still moans at that.

haha my girlfriend is up in manchester so it's quite convenient for away games... her first match was blackpool away 2 seasons ago, with the 2-1 comeback!

Taking my missus tomorrow. 'So whose that then?'...'oh for ****s sake this is **** couldn't we have gone to a restaurant', 'that man in the blue is pretty hot', 'why is there a bloke wearing black?' I personally can't believe i'm doing it (taking her to the football, not shaggin...oh never mind) I'm insane already please help!

Back