• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCFANS

Coach
Please tell me I'm not the only who thinks the marketing bods at Roots Hall must be living in lala land creating this legacy shirt thing - and failing to realise that as far as fans are concerned the majority of us are fast coming round to the opinion that we aren't moving stadium any time soon!

The site suggests hundreads of fans have signed up already!? Anyone on here done it?

At best my spare money goes on away games after family responsibilities are complete, that said, it looks a bit of a rip off!
Whose buying their RH seat or do we bid for some RH turf hmmm?!
Whatever next.......

I'm afraid that the whole thing smacks of desperation. It's the only thing to come out of the club for a couple of months, and it just happens to be a money making venture. It's not what we really want to hear. How much longer can the Great Leader remain silent, and get away with it?

I'm afraid that the whole thing smacks of desperation. It's the only thing to come out of the club for a couple of months, and it just happens to be a money making venture. It's not what we really want to hear. How much longer can the Great Leader remain silent, and get away with it?

Maybe had we been more keen to exploit potential money-making schemes then we wouldn't have been in the sort of mess that we got into last year.

Maybe had we been more keen to exploit potential money-making schemes then we wouldn't have been in the sort of mess that we got into last year.

What do you mean? Like the lovely glossy brochure that painted a wonderful future for S.U.F.C. in the short term. So many fans fell for it and bought those expensive, but now almost worthless shares.
That was a lot of money raised, and it all went into the Black hole.

Please tell me I'm not the only who thinks the marketing bods at Roots Hall must be living in lala land creating this legacy shirt thing - and failing to realise that as far as fans are concerned the majority of us are fast coming round to the opinion that we aren't moving stadium any time soon!

The site suggests hundreads of fans have signed up already!? Anyone on here done it?

You are not alone in your thoughts

Back