• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lego Roots Hall

weststander

Manager
Hi all,
Sometime ago i remember someone on here getting/building a lego Roots Hall. I would like to attempt one myself so would like to have a chat to see how difficult ut is. Thanks

Hi all,
Sometime ago i remember someone on here getting/building a lego Roots Hall. I would like to attempt one myself so would like to have a chat to see how difficult ut is. Thanks
Haha - I thought you was talking about the South Stand as when that was first built that is what we used to call it

Hi all,

No one actually said they built one. Uncle Leo bought one, but said this;
It arrived - delivered in person by Chris from Brickstand - in five parts. Pitch and each of the stands. No instructions, so if I did want to dismantle it, I'd need to be very careful.
He said business is booming - he's off to Aberdeen next week to deliver seven Pittodries!

£264 was mentioned in 2015. But I think that was for the 5 made up parts. It would still cost a lot to build it from scratch as Lego is expensive now. Buying the fake Lego from China will bring the cost down. It's meant to be as good.

P1090134.jpg

Last edited:
No one actually said they built one. Uncle Leo bought one, but said this;
It arrived - delivered in person by Chris from Brickstand - in five parts. Pitch and each of the stands. No instructions, so if I did want to dismantle it, I'd need to be very careful.
He said business is booming - he's off to Aberdeen next week to deliver seven Pittodries!

£264 was mentioned in 2015. But I think that was for the 5 made up parts. It would still cost a lot to build it from scratch as Lego is expensive now. Buying the fake Lego from China will bring the cost down. It's meant to be as good.

P1090134.jpg
I thought one less stand is gonna be cheaper but didn't think of all the housing!
Gonna cost a fortune!?

My best friend had one of these bought from him that was made by Chris. He saw him at an away match a while back and text me about it. I asked him if he was still making them as I fancied one but unfortunately he doesn’t anymore.

Shame I would’ve paid the money for it.

My best friend had one of these bought from him that was made by Chris. He saw him at an away match a while back and text me about it. I asked him if he was still making them as I fancied one but unfortunately he doesn’t anymore.

Shame I would’ve paid the money for it.

Would he accept a one off job to assemble the soccer dome?

Back