• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leo Roget etc and a few other ex-shrimpers on facebook...

Napster

No ⭐
Trevor Fitzpatrick and Leo Roget commented on Leo Roget's status.

Leo Roget
A racist ignorant rude man who at the time was vice chairman at SUFC told me "Leo the only person who can stop you from being a success is you"........some 15 years later I fully understand what he means!!!
Like · · 2 hours ago via mobile · Privacy:
11 people like this.

Nathan Jones And the fact a 6foot3 bloke squeezed into a tiny mx5 everyday with a bad back,I'm not even gonna mention that left foot haha
Yesterday at 8:16am · Like

John Threadgold thats so true i remember his name to big fella
Yesterday at 8:55am · Like

Ritchie Hanlon He was a ******,John Adams yeah?
Yesterday at 10:15am · Like

John Threadgold you got it
Yesterday at 10:18am · Like

Ritchie Hanlon I am not a direspectful or nasty person,but he was a arsehole to me who thought he had power over young lads,complete ******,****,prick,**** etc etc etc
23 hours ago · Like

John Threadgold you did not like him then lol
23 hours ago · Like

John Threadgold are you well ritch????????
23 hours ago · Like

Ritchie Hanlon He was just rude to me said I would find my level one day in rymans at the time,proved the **** wrong though(he was a good judge thow!).yeah I'm fine,obviously got dodgy knee but life good
23 hours ago · Like

Leo Roget Exactly my point Jonesy ....Yes Threaders, you
good?.......Easy Ritchie, don't hold back, let us know what you thought of him!
21 hours ago · Like

Ritchie Hanlon How's it going mate,you busy?
18 hours ago · Like

John Threadgold all good with me big fella
17 hours ago · Like

Trevor Fitzpatrick Wow few old faces on here

Back