• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leon Hunter

Javea Shrimper

Leon Hunter, now playing for Justin Edunburgh's Billericay Town, has been selected for the 17 man squad for the Isthmian League Centenary Match against an FA XI to be played at Dulwich Hamlet on Monday 7th March.

Leon picked up the club's player-of-the-month award for January and was absolutely thrilled :

potm_jan_350x262.jpg

Full squad :

Paul Nicholls (Chelmsford City)
Dean Marney (Harrow Borough)
Ollie Adedeji (Braintree Town)
Pat Sappleton (Billericay Town)
Alex Haddow (Eastleigh)
Liam Collins (Worthing)
David Clarke (Yeading)
Fiston Manuella (Staines Town)
Robert Ursell (AFC Wimbledon)
Alex Revell (Braintree Town)
Andy Forbes (Eastleigh)
James Hasell (Leyton)
Richard Jolly (Wealdstone)
Leon Hunter (Billericay Town)
Michael Shinn (Heybridge Swifts)
Alex Stanley (Yeading)
Ken Beaney (Dulwich Hamlet)

Disappointed not to see Danny Gay in that list. He's had a great season at Braintree Town ...

WS

I couldn't think of a less enthused face.

IMO, it all went downhill for him after he scored a hattrick coming off the bench to win me the game 5-4 away at Lincoln. Next game Kev was back and I'm not sure I played him again!

Back