• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is Leonard born to be a right back?

• Yes

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 79 95.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try and avoid adding to threads like this, but I'm making an exception here. Obviously everyone on here is entitled to an opinion, but I'm with Manor on this. That post is an out and out troll and one of the most blatant I have seen on here in recent years.

Serious stuff,someone call the police.

Just a quick one in regards to Leonard's recent contribution over the last month or so. I understand this is a player who is meant the backbone of the squad however today confirmed he really is not fit for league 1 level.

he was shown up by a very average Yeovil team and to be honest I'm not sure what all the hype is about. He does not want to be at the club.

Overall the the final straw for me was giving away a deliberate penalty today. He literally wants us to be loosing these days.

Get out now.
You are Will Atkinson and this is one of those ‘prank your best mate’ things?

I'm 'loose' this morning after reading some of the tripe on here. COYBB

tout_3.2._imodium_msr.png-min_0.png

£1.99 in Boots.

is the original post just to show potential clubs interested in him in January, and their fans?

How your eyes can be opened when you hear an alternative view! I am now a subscriber to the Lennygate conspiracy theory. RM keeps him at the club, and bigs him up, just to demoralise the rest of the squad. Results suffer, we get relegated again and again, the club folds and RM gets to do the new FF development without having to build a stadium. Wow! How had I not seen this before? I must have blindly bought into the hype about RL's ability and allowed it to blinker me to his true lack of skills. Then there is the question of the brown envelopes the player has received to throw games. It was clear we would get the measure of Yeovil and so he had to act quickly and deflate the squad by conceding a penalty. I expect Oxley was in on the plan too and just allowed the penalty taker to score. It all makes sense to me now. :facepalm:

Just a quick one in regards to Leonard's recent contribution over the last month or so. I understand this is a player who is meant the backbone of the squad however today confirmed he really is not fit for league 1 level.

he was shown up by a very average Yeovil team and to be honest I'm not sure what all the hype is about. He does not want to be at the club.

Overall the the final straw for me was giving away a deliberate penalty today. He literally wants us to be loosing these days.

Get out now.

Is this for real? If not then what is the point even wasting people's time with the post!!!!

A deliberate penalty :hilarious:

Get out now.

I think you need some more sunshine, or somewhere where you can get some reality.

Leonard has been our best player for the 18 months. And why in the world would he play like you suggest... It would only hurt him in future prospects. You need to get a grip.

Best cm in football league in my opinion ,got brilliant shot never right back !

Always wise not to post when you've had too much to drink!!!

Lol, I did wonder when I saw the "like"! I actually have him in front of Oxley. Lenny has never failed to give his all this season, and done whatever the manager has asked him, including playing unfamiliar roles.

It doesn't matter who you put first, Lenny and Oxley are easily in the lead for player of the season as it stands. My point being that if he wasn't trying and was playing poor, he wouldn't be in that position.

The biggest Trolls on ShrimperZone Facebook is Timothy Hardiman, as he seem to have an grudge against PB & apparently he a Col Ewes fan by the look of fellow poster who think he is.

For anyone to say that Lenny is anything but the consummate professional must be on drugs or a massive troll. By far our best and most consistent player over the last couple of seasons. The amount of times he has saved us, that tackle the other week after Timlins error is just one in a long list.

Should not be getting after Lenny for having to play out of position, that's Browns fault. The biggest liability at the back is Timlin who has been truly shocking this season, another player out of position. When is Brown going to stop putting square pegs in round holes ?

For some reason I always recall Sturrock's words about Lenny before he became a favourite down at the Hall. Sturrock mentioned that the 'boy can really hit them" and is "always solid" yes he has the occasionally off game and sometimes his passing is slightly off but let's be honest and say he has been one of our most consistent players of late and has been our player of the year more than once. The fact he often plays out of his comfortable position speaks volumes for the guy who has been sorrounded by lots of rumours of "is he staying or going" but despite this he puts in a performance week in and week out and is one of our fastest sprinters.
I would be loathed to see him go but if a higher club came in for him who could blame him but for the meantime he is is SUFC player and good to see most people are fully behind and supporting him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back