• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is Leonard born to be a right back?

• Yes

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 79 95.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things summed up Lenny for me, in the last home match.

The superb strike for our winner. He doesn't have enough pots at goal for me, sadly, but what a superb finish.

But the real worldy, as it's called these days, was that track back and tackle when the Bury player was through on goal in the first half. He does this time and again and each time, it's almost worth a goal to us.

Just a quick one in regards to Leonard's recent contribution over the last month or so. I understand this is a player who is meant the backbone of the squad however today confirmed he really is not fit for league 1 level.

he was shown up by a very average Yeovil team and to be honest I'm not sure what all the hype is about. He does not want to be at the club.

Overall the the final straw for me was giving away a deliberate penalty today. He literally wants us to be loosing these days.

Get out now.

I'd love hear to your views on next season's kit when that discussion starts.

If you think Leonard's bad you really need to get your head checked. Lenny and Oxley have been our best players so far this season, if you want to slag someone off there's plenty more deserving candidates.

The one thing that Leonard has definitely not done since the close of the transfer deadline is sit back, do the minimum and sulk. He has bailed us out on numerous occasions, the last home game being the most spectacular ... both his goal and spectacular sprint the length of the pitch to get us out of jail. There are players in our squad who clearly have high technical skills but as this season unfolds don't have the mental strength or desire to compete at this "low level" when things aren't going our way. Leonard is way above them in that respect ... and gets far more respect from me.

Just a quick one in regards to Leonard's recent contribution over the last month or so. I understand this is a player who is meant the backbone of the squad however today confirmed he really is not fit for league 1 level.

he was shown up by a very average Yeovil team and to be honest I'm not sure what all the hype is about. He does not want to be at the club.

Overall the the final straw for me was giving away a deliberate penalty today. He literally wants us to be loosing these days.

Get out now.

:hilarious:............

:hilarious::hilarious:

Don't worry, I expect PB avidly reads this forum, and knows he has been rumbled. He will leave Lenny out from now on and the results will improve game on game. Promotion will be assured. Then of course he will replace Cox and Wordsworth. Oh and what about that Wright fellow? What a waste of wages. He will definitely be canned. Oxley will be banished to the U-21's, if he is lucky or just given as a gift to Col U. Lets face it, if they play him, they will get spanked every game. It was probably fortunate that Coker got crocked or he too would be consigned to a position in the dole queue. Thank God we lost to Yeovil, oh and Ricay, so the truth could become so evident.

Huh! I bet if pigs really did fly, and PB went to Sunderland as manager, Lenny would be the first on his shopping list.

Get out now.
Please come to the front of the class ,pick up the chalk and write 500 times on the blackboard Loose = Lose .Loose = Lose.:smile:

Well, after 24 hours or so, it's not looking good for the "Yes" campaign!

Last edited:
Interesting that poll. It would appear that 3% of football forum members are unhinged. It always seems so many more...:smile::winking:

Maybe we should run a poll to find out if Leonard is a born left back?... after all, no one else seems to be currently. :smile:

If you think Leonard's bad you really need to get your head checked. Lenny and Oxley have been our best players so far this season, if you want to slag someone off there's plenty more deserving candidates.

I agree, let's talk about how oxley has also been poor this season.
Let me know your thoughts

Always wise not to post when you've had too much to drink!!!

Lol, I did wonder when I saw the "like"! I actually have him in front of Oxley. Lenny has never failed to give his all this season, and done whatever the manager has asked him, including playing unfamiliar roles.

Chill out waffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back