• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is Leonard born to be a right back?

• Yes

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 79 95.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

southendwill

Youth Team
Just a quick one in regards to Leonard's recent contribution over the last month or so. I understand this is a player who is meant the backbone of the squad however today confirmed he really is not fit for league 1 level.

he was shown up by a very average Yeovil team and to be honest I'm not sure what all the hype is about. He does not want to be at the club.

Overall the the final straw for me was giving away a deliberate penalty today. He literally wants us to be loosing these days.

Get out now.

And the troll of the year award goes to....

Just a quick one in regards to Leonard's recent contribution over the last month or so. I understand this is a player who is meant the backbone of the squad however today confirmed he really is not fit for league 1 level.

he was shown up by a very average Yeovil team and to be honest I'm not sure what all the hype is about. He does not want to be at the club.

Overall the the final straw for me was giving away a deliberate penalty today. He literally wants us to be loosing these days.

Get out now

Damn, clicked like by mistake. Can a mod put that right for me? This is one of the worst posts I've ever read on here. It's the opposite. Lenny has been fantastic the last couple of months. He's tried his nuts off as well. I'm actually amazed that he still tries so hard despite being held to ransom by our club. Look how many times some of our defence gets caught out of position and Lenny bursts a gut to run past them and put in a saving tackle. O.K. yesterday he didn't get the ball for a change and gave away a penalty, but no other supporter seems to be moaning about that because he's saved us so many times. It was more the fault of someone else if you watch the goal. As it stands he's only second to Oxley as player of the season. To say that he gave away the penalty on purpose is scandalous and a massive insult to him.

His pace and defensive duties have saved numerous goals this season, but some wont notice things like that.

I knew some would pin any bad performance on him wanting out though. However its nonsense, his performances have not dipped at all, he has continued just as he would have before.

I'm trying to work out whether this is a satirical thread, actually mocking PB, but using Lenny as a cast member. In which case, it's quite clever.

On the other hand, it could just be a bit nuts.

I've voted, anyway.

I think this could be a landslide, but it's early days!

Yeah, Lenny really has been awful ! Him and that Freddy fella before him!

Reckon he should give back those 3 POTY awards now!

Thanks for making me laugh on an otherwise grim footballing weekend :dim:

Always wise not to post when you've had too much to drink!!!

Damn, clicked like by mistake. Can a mod put that right for me? This is one of the worst posts I've ever read on here. It's the opposite. Lenny has been fantastic the last couple of months......As it stands he's only second to Oxley as player of the season.

Lol, I did wonder when I saw the "like"! I actually have him in front of Oxley. Lenny has never failed to give his all this season, and done whatever the manager has asked him, including playing unfamiliar roles.

I try and avoid adding to threads like this, but I'm making an exception here. Obviously everyone on here is entitled to an opinion, but I'm with Manor on this. That post is an out and out troll and one of the most blatant I have seen on here in recent years.

I think we should give the fella a right to reply.

He might have a valid point, from his perspective, but not put it across very well or he might just have posted something he now regrets.

I think the poll results are doing the rest.

I think we should give the fella a right to reply.

He might have a valid point, from his perspective, but not put it across very well or he might just have posted something he now regrets.

I think the poll results are doing the rest.

He's already responded to Manor Andy, and the thread is still open so there's nothing stopping him.

I hate it when players deliberately give away penalties- makes my blood boil !

Fair point 'RHB'.

I was thinking more along the lines of the cold light of day.

Get out now.

What planet are you in mate?

I do like the fact that he's created a poll and not even voted himself! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back