• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Let’s be positive

thenobster

Chief Punk
That Tranmere and Peterborough are as bad as us in the table and a win will get us to mid table. :)

201208-omag-quiz-half-empty-glass-600x411.jpg

To be honest, Ridgewell aside who doesn’t look fit, the ‘problem’ players are not KB signings. As disappointing as the last two games have been we need to give him a lot more slack.

Further signings will be made this month, I confidently predict!

McLaughlin could do with a loan to League Two (and possibly others maybe Mantom) as they are not doing it at this level for quite some time now. I’d send Ox out on loan too if possible and sign a replacement - even a loan replacement.

The chances we created towards the end were the result of some slick passing in the box, which made a nice change from the usual tactic of getting in to the wing and then overhitting a cross. It shows we do have some talented players in the side if they're allowed to play.

I'll be positive when the team are, whatever the formation.

There was one point yesterday where we had 3 defenders in our half marking no-one.
This was when we were 3-1 down, at this point you may as well have thrown all three up front and put Theo at the back for any counter attack Blackpool were going to muster.

Lets face it he was no use up front

clueless team yesterday and even worse a clueless manager .That seems to me a bloody empty glass .And a defence like a shattered glass all over the place .

Trying to be positive, perhaps we will make a couple of good midfield signings this week.

Just think we could be playing championship football in a bespoke kit in a big shiny new stadium in a couple of years time, if everything goes to plan.... nurse!! More pills please!

Back