• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Let laugh at W@nk-Ham .....

Welsh_Shrimperz

First XI
Let laugh at W@nk-Ham

Here your chance
wink.gif

Couldn't care less one way or the other. Except for the fact that next season you'll be able to get into their ground for £20.

Any floating supporters might be swayed by the fact that for an extra £3 or £4 they can watch the likes of them against Leeds, Wolves, Sunderland, etc as opposed to us against Macclesfield, Lincoln, Wycombe, et al.

Promotion to the Premiership might well have meant having to get a season ticket to ensure entry there, but as it now stands the casual fan has another choice of where to go to.

I know W@nk-Ham nothing to do with us & I don't care either - when you got Hammer supporting mate, its doing my head in. Long as they are in Coke Cola League, there are chance that soon be ex Hammer fan will watch their local club at Root-Hall rather than going to East London dump. I know 3 fans who used to watch WHUFC in Premiership now considering about buying season ticket at Root-Hall as they have enjoyed watching Southend in 2004.

The true is, there are more fans wearing Southend Utd shirt than W@nk-Ham in Basildon Eastgate Centre, this would be unthinkable 3 years ago. The Hammer fans I know well now no longer laugh at me when I say I watch Southend Utd every game "Why are you watching sh*t in 3rd Div while you can come & watch a proper football club at Upton Park" - how time change.

No... please... you'll start FM off on another "we can get 10,000 fans every home game" campaign.

tounge.gif

And no way on God's given earth are there more Southend shirt wearers in Basildon town centre than West Ham. Never have been, never will be. Go through the town any day of the week and you see someone in a West Ham shirt about every 100 yards. You see someone in a Southend shirt once, maybe twice all day!

Basildon, by its foundation an East End overflow town, will always have a huge West Ham following and Southend support will always be a lot smaller in comparison.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banned @ May 30 2004,12:03)]And no way on God's given earth are there more Southend shirt wearers in Basildon town centre than West Ham.  Never have been, never will be.  Go through the town any day of the week and you see someone in a West Ham shirt about every 100 yards.  You see someone in a Southend shirt once, maybe twice all day!

Basildon, by its foundation an East End overflow town, will always have a huge West Ham following and Southend support will always be a lot smaller in comparison.
Yeah, tell me about it.

Loads of fans came into where i work y'day and i kept saying to them that they'll lose. They just laughed at me. When they actually did lose, a massive smile came across my face. Dead pleased
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ May 30 2004,10:28)]this topic is not about southend! Get it off the forum!
Don't start ...

WS

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ May 30 2004,12:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banned @ May 30 2004,12:03)]And no way on God's given earth are there more Southend shirt wearers in Basildon town centre than West Ham.  Never have been, never will be.  Go through the town any day of the week and you see someone in a West Ham shirt about every 100 yards.  You see someone in a Southend shirt once, maybe twice all day!

Yeah, tell me about it.

Loads of fans came into where i work y'day
Hils, busy day at the massage parlour then ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ May 31 2004,10:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ May 30 2004,12:32)]
[b said:

Yeah, tell me about it.

Loads of fans came into where i work y'day
Hils, busy day at the massage parlour then ?
Lol oh yes. Then again, it always is busy
biggrin.gif

Bit disappointed that we ain't gloating at their misfortune. This is a real "hammer blow" for them, forgive the weak pun..! Given their debt's can we look forward to their imminent implosion in the coming year?
I would PMSL if they went down the sh*tter. I would've loved to have been in Cardiff on Saturday laughing as they streamed out of the MS, tears in eyes. Happy days.......
laugh.gif

Got no sympathy for the westham fans we went down at cardiff with dignity .We didnt go thowing coins at the lino because things didnt go our way .

Back