• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BenfleetDan

Apologies for another thread but just for next couple of games lets all move out of the comfort zone of the west bank and move into the mighty NORTH BANK and create a mighty roar for the BLUES

200+ fans already in there create a good sound but another 1000 would be amazing

I for one am a north bank blue and will be dragging mates from the west stand into the north for the game tommorow

Lets get the ground jumping

Anyone for a disco?

Attendance could be a bit lower tomorrow, with the Rugby being a Grand Slam and title decider...

I say if we're going to push to fill out North Bank, lets do it against Fleetwood! Bank Holiday, game before Wembley! Makes for a perfect game to encourage the players!

Attendance could be a bit lower tomorrow, with the Rugby being a Grand Slam and title decider...

I say if we're going to push to fill out North Bank, lets do it against Fleetwood! Bank Holiday, game before Wembley! Makes for a perfect game to encourage the players!

could be too little to late my friend

I take it you are an egg chaser and will not be there

Priorities?

Apologies for another thread but just for next couple of games lets all move out of the comfort zone of the west bank and move into the mighty NORTH BANK and create a mighty roar for the BLUES

200+ fans already in there create a good sound but another 1000 would be amazing

I for one am a north bank blue and will be dragging mates from the west stand into the north for the game tommorow

Anyone for a disco?

i'l be there, but im there every week:smile:

could be too little to late my friend

I take it you are an egg chaser and will not be there

Priorities?

Well seeing as I paid for Wembley, I don't think I can afford to go tomorrow. And with all the respect to the team, judging by comments of Tuesday performance; I'd rather save my money and watch England win a team competition, then go and watch us play the likes of Plymouth and Fleetwood...

Well seeing as I paid for Wembley, I don't think I can afford to go tomorrow. And with all the respect to the team, judging by comments of Tuesday performance; I'd rather save my money and watch England win a team competition, then go and watch us play the likes of Plymouth and Fleetwood...

Loyal supporter then !

Are you another glory hunter?

You must be spending an afternoon watching egg chasers rather than the blues

we have all paid for wembley

The fleetwood game could be to late pal

Got a spare season ticket going if it would help

Loyal supporter then !

Are you another glory hunter?

You must be spending an afternoon watching egg chasers rather than the blues

we have all paid for wembley

The fleetwood game could be to late pal

Got a spare season ticket going if it would help

HA. Yes, of course I'm a 'Glory Hunter'.

A Glory Hunter is really an ex-season card holder for a few seasons.
A Glory Hunter is someone who goes to a few away games each season....

If I was a Glory Hunter, trust me, I wouldn't turn to Southend. There is near to no glory.

Anyone for a disco?

Numbers have been dropping in the North Bank, always kicking towards the North Bank first half does not help either as people drift away and watch the 2nd half from the West Stand.

North Bank is sh*t anyway & they're all troublemakers, especially the ginger one.

The rugby is at five o'clock.

Back