• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lets give Brushy a Big Thank You

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
After last night we got chatting and thought that it would be a great idea if Paul Brush recieved some sort of token of our appreciation for his sterling efforts. Not forgetting that he and Tilly were a team during clubs most successful periods and should be awarded some token of our gratitude from the fans.
Think also it would be apt if he was presented it at he Trusts end of season bash as they did, if memory serves me right help pay towards his coaching badge.

no idea how to do it, but a great idea

actually........
I know its not what it is intended for but set up a 'just giving' charity page. I'm not saying people should pledge cash, but the site gives the opportunity to add your name and a goodwill message. This can be printed off and given to Paul

just an idea

i think its a good idea to. can't think of what though. i'm sure we could easily raise a couple of hundred quid to get him something nice.

Nice idea, but the only problem is that is that the club would probably tell Brushy "As it's your match you'll get the same wage as the players" and get sod all.

I think perhaps it'd be good to get him a figureine of one of the Seven Dwarfs. Grumpy.

A gift would be tough to arrange but it would be pretty easy to set up a dedicated thread on here that could be printed off and given to him. Am sure the messages would be more important to him than a gift.

Back