• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LETS GIVE TAYLOR A WARM WELCOME HOME

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 19 2004,16:29)]If you think we are only bringing 600/800 you are WRONG. There wont be less than 1,000 Tue night or no.
CS **** you seem a pretty balanced sort of guy. A chip on each shoulder is it ?. I'll fetch you a couple of new ones down from the factory in Scarborough (McCain's oven ready)
smile.gif
Good, more cash for us! Should be a good atmosphere and hopefully a decent crowd for us.
Don't agree with booing Spud, I think his reign at Southend was traumatic for all, not least him! Fat Bazza Fry's defection f*cked the club for a while and PT was always going to be on a loser following the Fat Bazza circus.
Wish him well in the future but I hope we stuff Hull tomorrow night.

I have it on good authority from an 'ull fan oop north that they have already sold over 1000 tickets for tomoz, so with those purchasing on the nite 1500+ is on the cards i reckon...

Peter Taylor or not, when a set of supporters see a coach fillled with women, children and senior citizens as fair game for attack, I hope their team gets hammered every single game.

As far as I'm concerned tomorrow night is payback time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 19 2004,19:20)]Peter Taylor or not, when a set of supporters see a coach fillled with women, children and senior citizens as fair game for attack, I hope their team gets hammered every single game.

I am sure it was only one or two morons who did that. I hope those morons were banned for life from Hull though I doubt it. You can't blame the club for a couple of idiots every club has them including Southend.
Hull had the best supporters I have ever seen at Roots hall 2 years ago, they had 1500 fans who made as much noise as 15000. Lets really get behind the lads tomorrow and match the Hull fans for noise.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 19 2004,16:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ April 19 2004,14:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 19 2004,13:34)]personnally in my eyes he is a shocking manager
Absolutley agree. I mean, he only managed promotion with Brighton, promotion with Gillingham and will more than likely gain promotion with Hull (which depite their size has not been managed by a succession of managers of late), and went through a whole qualifying campaign with England U21 with a 100% record, and without letting in a goal.

Yep, I agree, a shocking record.
sorry yes you are right lets out tilson and brush and have that pile of **** taylor back at the club
If you read all my posts, you'll see that I want Tilly and Brush to stay as our managerial team.

That is a completely different issue from whether or not I think PT is a good manager or not.

Don't confuse the two.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Csboy @ April 19 2004,19:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 19 2004,19:20)]Peter Taylor or not, when a set of supporters see a coach fillled with women, children and senior citizens as fair game for attack, I hope their team gets hammered every single game.

I am sure it was only one or two morons who did that. I hope those morons were banned for life from Hull though I doubt it. You can't blame the club for a couple of idiots every club has them including Southend.
Hull had the best supporters I have ever seen at Roots hall 2 years ago, they had 1500 fans who made as much noise as 15000. Lets really get behind the lads tomorrow and match the Hull fans for noise.
There was a mass of Hull fans crowding round a pile of bricks, and for some reason this pile of bricks was conveniently placed right at the car park exit...anyway it wasn't just a few of them it was the whole lot. Outside the ground there was no end of trouble, and it felt as if we were prisoners of war with all the looks we got! Division 2 is welcome to them!

Hull Fans are not thugs its just people who use the game of football as a way to have a fight u will never see any of them with team colours on and yes rugby leauge is the best of all sports

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,12:43)]Hull Fans are not thugs its just people who use the game of football as a way to have a fight u will never see any of them with team colours on and yes rugby leauge is the best of all sports
RL Tiger? A Castleford fan then presumably......

No he's a Hull FC fan, in the process of converting to Hull City, hence the name Rltiger!! Me and his Mum are the ones doing the converting and trying to convert a 25 yr old isn't easy, but he's nearly there lol

[b said:

So you got your revenge then??

So after all the calling of Hull fans and clamouring for points deductions it would seem you lot are no better after all. I hope you will be sending another letter to the league about this disgraceful behaviour.
Of course I am mature enough to know that it was not a true reflection of Southend fans who perpetrated this action, just as the mature ones amongst you know the same about Hull.
Best wishes for next season.
wink.gif

Hopefully the bastards who did it last night will be caught, identified and locked up, before being banned from Roots Hall for life.

Back