• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flinty

Not a member⭐
Come on lets believe...its not over yet and there is plenty to play for

Luton...Down in my opinion

Leeds have Ipswich at home, Deby and Southampton away so i can only see 3 points here

Hull have Plymouth at home Cardiff and Stoke away..again only 3 points in my opinion

leicester have Birmingham Preston Barnsley and Wolves to play and on their current form may only get a point from those, they seem to b on a bit of a Fulham slide

So we need 7 points from 3 games...it wouldn't suprise me if we get all 3 at Plymouth as we seem to pick up more points away from Roots Hall, Luton at home.....well who can tell but lets assume we beat the bottom team...but this could be our trickiest tie based on our performances against the bottom teams.....this leaves Southampton....minimum 1 point needed....again not beyond the realms of fantasy......

so in summary whilst on paper it looks bad......with the fixtures left we are not down an out yet.....wish we had won yesterday though...would have made better reading...

:angel:

if it wasnt for the last 10 minutes on easter monday wher both us and colchester come from behind to win we would be 8 points from safety and most likely be releagted on saturday

Come on lets believe...its not over yet and there is plenty to play for

Luton...Down in my opinion

Leeds have Ipswich at home, Deby and Southampton away so i can only see 3 points here

Hull have Plymouth at home Cardiff and Stoke away..again only 3 points in my opinion

leicester have Birmingham Preston Barnsley and Wolves to play and on their current form may only get a point from those, they seem to b on a bit of a Fulham slide

So we need 7 points from 3 games...it wouldn't suprise me if we get all 3 at Plymouth as we seem to pick up more points away from Roots Hall, Luton at home.....well who can tell but lets assume we beat the bottom team...but this could be our trickiest tie based on our performances against the bottom teams.....this leaves Southampton....minimum 1 point needed....again not beyond the realms of fantasy......

so in summary whilst on paper it looks bad......with the fixtures left we are not down an out yet.....wish we had won yesterday though...would have made better reading...

:angel:

Your prediciton table has now gone up the Swanny mate :D

if it wasnt for the last 10 minutes on easter monday wher both us and colchester come from behind to win we would be 8 points from safety and most likely be releagted on saturday

If it wasn't for Freddy's last minute miss against luton, the last minute penalty at Sheffield and the last gasp goal at home to Leeds we would be safe!!!!:flamer:

If it wasn't for Freddy's last minute miss against luton, the last minute penalty at Sheffield and the last gasp goal at home to Leeds we would be safe!!!!:flamer:

So more attention to the last minute on the training ground :rolleyes:

Plus during the final run in would have expected to pick some points up from Col U and Barnsley at Home :cry:

If the ref didn't bottle awarding a penalty against Leeds in the last minute & change his mind etc etc.

Straws & clutching are words that spring to mind. EVERY club in the world can say what if this & that. Sunderland will be saying that If Roy Keane had been appointed earlier, they would be up by now (& we'd be 3 points worse off!!) Leeds will be saying if Dennis "poisoned dwarf ****" Wise wasn't appointed manager of Leeds, they'd be in the other half of the table (we'd well & truly stuffed & down.

Glass half empty or full???? Look forward, not back.

actually i did score once today, but that was for szfc

but your right no chance of me tonight. gf is away visiting friends. so you quite right there cricko. cheers for the concern!:D

Back