• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lets make lots of money.

There is a lovely house for sale in our village for a massive 10,000 euros which is about £7,500 so if any one wants to wack it on their credit card let me know.
Two bed but can be made into a 4/5 bed,on the pilgrim route and great for airbnb and holiday lets so should pay for itself in around 4/5 years if not sooner.

How much would you need to spend on it Tony? From a builders perspective.

The tennant has just moved out so it is livable as is but the owner reckons the roof needs doing and needs re wiring so I'd say around 8,000 euro and it could fetch around 40,000.

Are you sure any of us are allowed to buy it. I mean we did vote out.

What taxes etc are there?

This sounds too good to be true.

Yearly around 250 euros plus about 80 for water and it's a great house and is a great investment and my step daughter viewed it last week and is thinking of putting it on her credit card hence the reason to see if any one fancied it.
I would renovate it and manage it until you sold it.

Yearly around 250 euros plus about 80 for water and it's a great house and is a great investment and my step daughter viewed it last week and is thinking of putting it on her credit card hence the reason to see if any one fancied it.
I would renovate it and manage it until you sold it.

If your step daughter is thinking of buying it then why are you looking to see if anyone fancies it?

Back