• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lets Pretend we've heard fantastic news

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!

FANTASTIC NEWS!
04.gif

...I bet all the cynics are hidng under thier stones now HAHA
59.gif

DIVISION THREE CHAMPIONS Definately now!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>GET IN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

This is truly a fantastic day for the club&#33; I am so chuffed.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Matt

P.S. Will that do, Arftul...?
wink.gif

Let&#39;s go f**king mental...

I&#39;m so happy I believe a trip tp the little boys room is in order.
wink.gif

Onwards and upwards from now&#33;&#33; Start of a burst up the football leagues back to the glory days in division 1&#33;&#33; STEVE TILSONS BARMY ARMY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I bet Connie wishes he had stayed with us now,this is the news Ive ben waiting for &#33;&#33;

Come on you shrimpers&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
laugh.gif

AYE&#33;&#33;&#33; An&#39; therrrssee Dancin in the streets of Aultbea the noo&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Thosse Whhingerrs can stick it upp thierr Kilts, just&#33;&#33;&#33;

This is terrible news.

It just shows how little the board cares about us.

This is a joke, Tilly out&#33;

I dont think any of the players will, or should, sign their contracts.

Can&#39;t believe we played in a silver shirt.

Where&#39;s the clubs ambition?

We should be spending millions on players, and not think about the consequences to the club.

Does this make the thread any more realistic?
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (swanseashrimper @ May 25 2004,10:32)]Does this make the thread any more realistic?
tounge.gif
Not until I&#39;ve pointed out that Borient have only got 500 real supporters and said something in Welsh.
laugh.gif

Back