• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Let's talk about stuff

Pubey

It's dead on here today and I've got 30 exam scripts to mark so am looking for some procrastination.

They all passed apart from the 16th person who, as you've always thought, has been following you home every night and has a room dedicated to photos of you.

Sleep well tonight :winking:

They all passed apart from the 16th person who, as you've always thought, has been following you home every night and has a room dedicated to photos of you.

Sleep well tonight :winking:

Don't even joke about student stalkers! Absolutely mental.

The team as it stands are rubbish, the manager needs to be sacked and we'll end up in the relegation zone. Mattresses are too hard and I've not watched any decent films or TV in 12 months. Should be something there for someone to disagree with.:winking:

The team as it stands are rubbish, the manager needs to be sacked and we'll end up in the relegation zone. Mattresses are too hard and I've not watched any decent films or TV in 12 months. Should be something there for someone to disagree with.:winking:

I found that with mattresses, the best way to improve a bad bed is to upgrade the pillows first. I wasn't convinced of the mattress we last got, but with some decent memory foam pillows it's great.

Also, how do I survive a wedding without drinking? I've got some cigars... any other suggestions?

Also, how do I survive a wedding without drinking? I've got some cigars... any other suggestions?

You don't. My brother was my best man, didn't want to drink, but drank loads to calm his nerves. Did the best man speech then spent the next 3 hours asleep in someones car whilst smashed

I've been to weddings and stayed sober, then again I'm not a big drinker at all.

You'll be ok Pubes....food and cake!

You don't. My brother was my best man, didn't want to drink, but drank loads to calm his nerves. Did the best man speech then spent the next 3 hours asleep in someones car whilst smashed

So glad I'll never be a best man! Although the drinking bit does sound good.

And who's wedding is it? My brother-in-law and his sons, got through the wedding of his daughter by having the commentary of the match they were missing (Pompey supporters!) playing in their ears via earphones.

And who's wedding is it? My brother-in-law and his sons, got through the wedding of his daughter by having the commentary of the match they were missing (Pompey supporters!) playing in their ears via earphones.

Got married at the start of the 2001/02 season. We were playing Halifax away and I had an earpiece for the score. We won 4-1 and I was more excited about that than getting married.

Also was my sister in laws wedding, on the top table on the 2004/05 season on play off final day. When Freddy scored I let a bit of a scream out but when Juppy's goal went in, I went a bit mental. I got a lot of funny looks.

The weather...oooh it's not very nice is it? Think I'll pack up all my belongings and move abroad; whats North America like?
How's the marking going?

my wifes brother. she's a bridesmaid and will be 38 weeks preggers. so that might cause a problem if the waters break!

Back