• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leyton Orient

Southend Shrimp

Youth Team
Sorry about putting this in the main forum Mods, but i think everyone has to see this.

According to the Leyton Orient message board here, their ground had a H&S check yesteday at 6pm............and failed.
They are due to return at 6pm tonight and if the ground isn't up to scratch, then Orient could face points deductions and a fine for having to call their game off.

Oh dear.  
laugh.gif

Maybe we could all pop down there with a few boxes of cockroaches and slime mould to assist in the verdict? Perhaps place some precarious scoffold poles in hazardous areas. Perhaps leave opened cartons of toxic chemicals etc.

(Cockroaches and slime mould are freely availible in any NHS hospital and you'll also be doing your bit for helping the nHS clean up its act)

Now, I do actually feel for Orient but its points we're after?
As a tactic perhaps we could organize a stealth whistleblowing manoevere. Posing as Stewards, Employees we could tell The HSE how things are being brushed under the carpet at Birdbrain Road and we fear for the safety of others etc etc ad lib/ insert artistic licence....

Opening Hours 8 am - 6 pm (Monday to Friday)
Telephone 08701 545500
Fax 02920 859260
Minicom 02920 808537
E-mail hseinformationservices@natbrit.com

and quote from website of HSE ;- In confidence
Any enquiry received by HSE Infoline is treated in confidence. If you call, you don’t have to give your name. What’s important, is that you get the information that you need.

Brisbane Road has been knocked down , Poor Old Orient.............

I had a tear in my eye when I read the news... Those poor Orient fans must be absolutely devastated! I suggest that we have a whip round for them so that they can drown their sorrows in a pint or three. I am also considering sending my sincere condolences to the board at Orient who must be absolutely desperate to get things right...

[Wake up you daft tw*t!]

Ooooh sorry, what WAS I saying...
ghostface.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southend Shrimp @ Aug. 06 2004,09:55)]Sorry about putting this in the main forum Mods, but i think everyone has to see this.

According to the Leyton Orient message board here, their ground had a H&S check yesteday at 6pm............and failed.
They are due to return at 6pm tonight and if the ground isn't up to scratch, then Orient could face points deductions and a fine for having to call their game off.

Oh dear.  
laugh.gif
I obviously couldn't give a flying fack about the O's, but I do feel a bit for Maccelsfield fans having to travel to East London...and the maybe the game might be called off, but PEOPLE EAST LONDON!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Aug. 06 2004,11:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southend Shrimp @ Aug. 06 2004,09:55)]Sorry about putting this in the main forum Mods, but i think everyone has to see this.

Oh dear.  
laugh.gif
I obviously couldn't give a flying fack about the O's, but I do feel a bit for Maccelsfield fans having to travel to East London...and the maybe the game might be called off, but PEOPLE EAST LONDON!
I agree, if they wasn't in our division I wouldn't give a flying f**k about them either, but while we are in the same league, we are local rivals hence Southend v Orient being a local derby. Which is why I posted.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southend Shrimp @ Aug. 06 2004,16:05)]
[b said:
[b said:

Oh dear.  
laugh.gif
I agree, if they wasn't in our division I wouldn't give a flying f**k about them either, but while we are in the same league, we are local rivals hence Southend v Orient being a local derby.  Which is why I posted.
Oh yea sorry I meant that I couldn't give a flying fack if they cried becuase I hate them so very vwery much!
mad.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Aug. 06 2004,21:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southend Shrimp @ Aug. 06 2004,16:05)]
[b said:
[b said:

Oh dear.  
laugh.gif
I agree, if they wasn't in our division I wouldn't give a flying f**k about them either, but while we are in the same league, we are local rivals hence Southend v Orient being a local derby.  Which is why I posted.
Oh yea sorry I meant that I couldn't give a flying fack if they cried becuase I hate them so very vwery much!
mad.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back