• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Liaison Meeting Minutes - 11th July 2011

9. Trust away travel
PY to liaise with TB regarding the use of a Box or the Platinum suite as part of the awards
given to last Season’s Top Travellers. PY to consult with Clare Brooks regarding this matter.

Why just the Trust??? There are 2 options for coach travel to away games!
Also, if the Trust are so concerned about the club losing money, why are the even asking for this?

9. Trust away travel
PY to liaise with TB regarding the use of a Box or the Platinum suite as part of the awards
given to last Season’s Top Travellers. PY to consult with Clare Brooks regarding this matter.

Also, if the Trust are so concerned about the club losing money, why are the even asking for this?

Because the Trust organise the Trust Travel so that is why we would ask on behalf of the Trust - simples ...

And we are paying towards it.

9. Trust away travel

I am gonna get you some fly spray so you can kill that Bee thats in your bonet :smile:

Even though there are two travel options to choice from but TZ are in my eyes the unoffical travel and not connected to the club in the same way as the trust are, the trust organise events for ALL southend fans and not just trust members!

Though I still think a charity football match between TZ and the Trust should be sorted out as I think it would raise a lot of money for a chosen charity :thumbsup:

On point 4 from the minutes, it mentions an announcement by Sainsburys in the press regarding Prospects and that they were not becoming impatient.

Did anyone see this? Can you send me a link? I seem to have missed it and can't find it.

Cheers.

How much did the Trust donate in total to the Scotland cause? It mentioned a 2nd donation and what was received in return? Was it sponsorship of on the shirts for one game or was it the donation of the shirts to recoup the costs?

How much did the Trust donate in total to the Scotland cause? It mentioned a 2nd donation and what was received in return? Was it sponsorship of on the shirts for one game or was it the donation of the shirts to recoup the costs?

We are unsure of the final total the Trust will pay yet, but it will be well under the Maximum of £10k we agreed.
The £3k payment mentioned in the Minutes was the first payment of the agreed amount to cover flight bookings etc. that needed to be paid upfront.

The team were supposed to wear shirts with the Trust logo on for one of the games. We are still waiting to hear why this did not happen.

Back