• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Liaison Meeting Minutes - 28th February 2011

Can I ask, just out of curiosity, is it not in some massive raft of paperwork that it is advisable to have two "organisers" on each coach in this day and age? To me that would seem a logical move on a full coach, and I'd imagine it's certainly easier to have two people for taking round drinks. I know with the school kids that we have to have a certain ration of adults to kids, I'm just wondering if it's similar in a situation like this. I know tour coaches are different but then you're locked into a package as such aren't you?

If it is easier why stop at two organisers (freebies), one person could be justified in checking people getting on, you could have one taking the money, one checking it (just in case the first person makes a mistake), one person sorting drink orders and another serving the drinks then another doing future bookings while yet another organiser arranges a collection for the driver. All seven could go for nothing as they are all helping in some form - obviously the loss of income could be covered my a small additional cost on each seat for the remaining paying fans.

You do cannot justify an extra organiser by comparing the amount of adults needed when you have a coach full of school kids to travellers going to a football match, since any under 16's shouldn't be travelling without an adult who is responsible for them anyway.

Back